Skhodran Mustafi

I’d be open to keeping Koz and Monreal but ultimately it depends on what their wages are. We can’t be paying 100k a week for back up.

Holding was great this season as well. Kosh, Papa, and Holding is a good trio. Plus I still think our other Greek God, Mav, has a bright future. Sven was spot on with everyone else he bought, I expect Mav to come good soon.

Well well well… He sid scored a goal for us a couple of games earlier, right???

I wasn’t aware Koscielny is likely to be sold at all, where’s this from?

I think (hope) it’s Mustafi and Chambers that are moved on, the other 4 are more likely to still be around, unless Koscielny quits football

1 Like

Based it more on the idea that he is an older player coming back from what can be a career ending injury.

True of most religious people to be fair

1 Like

Fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more then fuck off again. Basically just keep fucking off

Off this thread, go and defend your boy Laca. They slating him out there. Imagine if he didn’t get an assist. :confused:

He was shit today. Nothing to defend. Should have scored both his chances

1 Like

17 Likes

It’s like he does it on purpose.

He didn’t have much to do. But ANY moment where he had the ball or the camera was on him, he managed to fuck up. I remember a moment he called for the ball, received it. Then randomly attempted to cross, massively overhitting it. Just pass it to Mkhitaryan next to you and get back you mug.

3 Likes

Old meme.

And still relevant as ever

1 Like

Guaranteed ten likes every time it gets posted, and rightfully so.

2 Likes

This fucking guy.

He kept fucking up his touches and passes all game. Then tops it off with a pointless foul costing us dearly.

Tried to defend him in the past but he’s such a brain dead defender. He has this unique ability of losing all logic in a moment of dumb fuckery and costing us matches.

Please Arsenal just rid of him in the summer.

4 Likes

Still mad at him.

1 Like

Cannot wait until @Mysty moves this out of the players’ section. :papa:

3 Likes

This summer please. PLEASE

1 Like

Just terminate his contract if in any other job you were so bad at it you’d have been sacked long ago. Why is football different

He’s pretty popular in the dressing room. Should transition into a team mascot role really, just don’t tell the fans.