Skhodran Mustafi

I don’t care what loss we make in terms of transfer, the points we lose is too much, I don’t want to see him on the pitch ever again.

@Bl1nk delete his smiley pls, this cunt doesn’t deserve one

11 Likes

I would love to move this cunts thread out of the player section.

3 Likes

Real talk, no one uses his shitty face anyways.

2 Likes

Delete this thread, we’ll talk about him in the Cunt list thread instead, he sure has made it there a while ago.

3 Likes

Fixed

3 Likes

Ty.

1 Like

I knew he come back to haunt us with a headless moment. It was offside by a mile but if he didn’t go all crazy in the box, it would have gone out. If he’s not gone by the start of next season then I be shocked. Guys not good enough to wear the shirt and has got worse with every season.

Overall he applied himself to RB reasonably well.

It’s the manager’s call to play him there and in general play he did a job.

Always making rash and ill-timed challenges to ruin it all though.

1 Like

I mean, he was untroubled for almost the entire match and even had unexpectedly good protection from Mikhtaryan.

For him to then barge Kane so blatantly in the box and give the ref an easy decision, no matter the vagaries of offside decisions that go for/against you…it’s just braindead :rage:

2 Likes

Harry Kane, at home, in the Premier League, in front of the referee, with Spurs 1-0 down. The chance of a penalty being give was about 106%, the stupid, stupid fuck.

8 Likes

That’s was pisses me off so much, he was relatively untroubled for the entire game and yet still somehow managed to shit to the bed.

Such an abysmal signing, it’s actually sad to see this fucker turn out for us.

12 Likes

The same Harry Kane that shouldn’t even really have been playing in the fixture as well :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

True.

It’s like he can’t help himself. I swear, him and Xhaka are those guys who can never have a perfect game. One will always lose focus and fuck up and the other will make the most odd pass attempt to open us up for a counter.

2 Likes

Mustafi is ten times the cunt that Xhaka is though. Xhaka at least can bring a net positive to our side sometimes.

I’m fine with him staying, but Mustafi has to be shot out of a cannon. Fucking useless twat.

Tatta choosnay wala ghaddaya lulla

1 Like

I don’t even think he was that good at RB. His delivery was pretty poor and if we had someone who could cross the ball from the right side I think we would have generated many more chances.

I still can’t believe the decision to go in blindside and barged into him, Kane is known for falling down easily too he was going to take it if you give it to him, despite that even if Kane got the ball the guy still had a lot to do to make a goal out of it.

The lack of footballing IQ and recklessness is just too much.

1 Like

I’ve made a start.

3 Likes