Skhodran Mustafi

Lol, went through some Woolwich backstreets with no signal and my phone did a madness

1 Like

I remember Gary Neville couldn’t understand why we’d bought him. Considering he was his manager like 4 months previously, that should have been a big warning :poldi:

1 Like

To be fair, Mustafi probably couldn’t believe Gary Neville was his manager also.

4 Likes

This thread :arteta:

8 Likes

wow that is painful viewing :santi:

He’s every bit as bad as Silvestre, Squillaci, Djourou, Senderos etc.

I have no problem with naming him Arsenal’s worst ever transfer.

2 Likes

That’s incredible :joy:

This one is one that particularly angered me at the time

2 Likes

I can pinpoint the exact milisecond I began to hate Mustafi in that clip.

1 Like

At least those said players were costing peanuts for transfers…cant believe we paid 35m for one of the worst defenders ever must have seen desperation in wenger.

‏This shit infuriated me

1 Like

i love how he tried to blame cech…how in the fuck is cech gonna get that you absolute plum.

2 Likes

Lol Cech going off his nut at him. Probably told him to fuck off. Going from John Terry in front of you to Mustafi :arteta:

8 Likes

Too fucking right it does :joy:

3 Likes

It’s his reaction after his fuck ups that really get me, the guy really thinks he’s hot stuff and a boss footballer.

1 Like

Hahah. I reckon rather than burning him a DVD, Unai just sent Mutafi a link to that twitter account

Infuriates me with his Back On Top tweets , yeah GTFO.

Really? He makes me laugh every game tbf.

How long is he out for? Hopefully it’s finally Mavro’s time.

Needs to go but played his part in Wenger getting the bullet, so theres a pint in it off me when he does.

2 Likes

A full thread in this cunts defending if anyone wants to give themselves an eye haemorrhage

8 Likes