Skhodran Mustafi

You called it from day, gotta give you that

3 Likes

Heā€™s gotta go in the next wave of clear outs

Probably the summer but January suits me, canā€™t waste more time there was enough of that

Credit where itā€™s due. Brainfart had a superb game.

1 Like

Yeh fucking hell he actually looked decent in a really tough fixture, changes little though in my mind.

2 Likes

Played well and its the fucking goalkeeper that does the mistake :joy:

We canā€™t win!

6 Likes

I thought he was horrible, plenty of times Liverpool ended up in a dangerous situation it was because Mustafi was asleep.

1 Like

His lofted passes posed a threat

I honestly donā€™t feel like he done anything particularly praise worthy today. He just wasnā€™t awful.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s pretty clear that his passing ability is why Emery keeps him in the side. Itā€™s definitely not for his defensive awareness.

3 Likes

A superb game, really? He still made some errors. I donā€™t think any of our players were particularly bad, but he was quite far down the order in terms of rating them.

But I guess our expectations for him are so low, that anything above the line is a shock.

2 Likes

yeah, i thought he was dodgy AF as per, for their offside/onside goal for example

Heā€™s in the team for his ball-playing abilities as @Joshua says

Thatā€™s praise worthy :joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Nearly cost us the win in the final seconds. Fucking dick.

Another one :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Not defending that challenge at the end because it was poor. Better though to question how they brought the ball from the back and through the midfield to the edge of the area without a player attempting a tackle or block in the last minute of the game.

Stanislas on edge of area in dying minutesā€¦

Mustafiā€™s brain:
Donā€™t do it
Donā€™t do it
Donā€™t do it
Donā€™t do it
Donā€™t do it
Donā€™t do it
Donā€™t do it
Donā€™t do it

JUMPS IN WRECKLESSLY FROM BEHIND

7 Likes

Tbf, that was a dangerous situation there.

1 Like

Playing devilā€™s advocate.
If Stanislas was given a moment more he would have found the player to his left who was unmarked.

That said I doubt that was the reasoning in Mustafiā€™s head

2 Likes

A brain fart :xhaka2: