Skhodran Mustafi

One of the reasons I despise him.

1 Like

:back::on::top:

1 Like

FUCK THIS GUY ! I LITERALLY HATE HIM. Not only is he one of the worst defenders i have ever seen, he always blames everybody but himself.

1 Like

Iā€™m positive Gabriel would have been more useful to use than Mustafi. For the record I donā€™t think Gabriel would have been a great, top five best Premier League centre backs. But Iā€™m confident he would be better than Mustafi.

9 Likes

As a fan his name pains me when I see the current team sheetsā€¦

Looking at the videos @Electrifying posted makes my blood boil. Calling him a clown is an insult to clowns cause it takes quite a bit of brains to make people laugh. He is just an idiot.

Just shocking how he is even near our first team. I wonder if someone has shown him videos of these goals and told him how shit he is. There must be better defenders in our youth team than Mustafi.

This guyā€™s IQ is lower than my cats. Simply baffling.

2 Likes

Donā€™t insult your cat like that, shame on you :santi:

We keep on winning, but he is still a clown.

1 Like

Cats are actually quite clever. But I guess Varunn could have cats with learning difficulties, which would make the comparison to Mustafi understandable

I donā€™t really like cats that much but I think Cats are much more agile even in their deathbed than Mustafi

Consistently stinking up the place all season. Has he had a competent game at all this season?

2 Likes

Holding has done enough to bench this guy now.

It only took 2 games but still, think we should be going Holding Sokratis from now on.

3 Likes

Keep Arsenal tidy, put Mustafi in the :put_litter_in_its_place:

2 Likes

My catā€™s a little slow, but even he learns over time.

If we are keeping clean sheets, and winning, with him in the side, imagine what we would be like with a proper CB.

1 Like

Weā€™d be conceding a minus amount of goals!

2 Likes

Clean Sheets and winning as wellā€¦?

I wonder if weā€™ll see him phased out given his performances have been less than inspiring. I was never a huge Chambers fan but the decision to allow him to go on loan looks even stranger. Mustafi can hit a through ball but heā€™s good for at least two or even three moments of total panic during the game.

I remember being really excited when we signed him and a little frustrated that there were rumors Valencia were trying to force Aymen Abdennour on us instead. Would have much rather had him in hindsight.

3 Likes

For me, Mustafi is the biggest weakness link left. I donā€™t think Kos returning will help matters either. Mustafi still makes silly mistakes every game, he can have a good game but he can also still make two to three silly decisions in that performance. Holding looks like heā€™s got better over the last two games Iā€™ve seen. But we badly need a top class CB still, along with a Winger next summer.

4 Likes