Skhodran Mustafi

People forget just how shit Gabriel was for us at times.

He was a train wreck on steroids.

1 Like

No need for the edit, he was shit with a few moment of decent in-between.

True.

I was trying to be kind.

35m too, ffs.

Inter can have him

1 Like

He seems like a nice guy, has decent dancing skills and is good on social media. It’s too bad he’s prone to so many bad decisions.

1 Like

Collapse time again…

1 Like

How can you fuck up your position that bad?

1 Like

That was absolutely laughable defending, something you can ill afford if you want to upset Manchester City in the cup final.

i am so badly hoping this is the stuff needed to get rid of wenger. Mustafi has turned into an absolute bellend in a space of less than a year.

1 Like

So, children,

we have a bunch of defenders making the same comical mistakes under the same manager for more than 10 years.

What does that tell us?

5 Likes

they’re stupid?

Well we need a better defending scout :man_shrugging:t5:

https://twitter.com/wood10_/status/967810356205801474

7 Likes

scott?

This guy…

https://twitter.com/ahmedgooner91/status/967812678482788352

Well-done. Need to abuse our players to make them feel the heat. No mercy with the people who have destroyed us. Wenger is the next one on the list.

Can’t even do the fucking basics like being goal side. Even the under 9’s know how to. Absolute liability.

However. If Mustafi goes down there, we get a free kick no doubt.

2 Likes

I’ll never understand sending abuse directly to players.

I’m happy to get on OA and tell everyone that I think Mustafi is a terrible defender when it comes to the mental side of the game and should probably leave the club in the summer.

But I don’t understand why this guy would send abuse to Mustafi directly. Never mind the idiots sending death threats to Xhaka. We get it folks, you’re super hard and you love the club more than the rest of us.

5 Likes

awful…

1 Like

Mustafi’s really bugged me for some time. I hate scapegoating too much but that really is the most pathetic ‘defending’. Right up there with Mertesacker turning away from free kicks going into the box. It’s a recurring theme with our defenders. Yes he has good games but not enough of them, he’s one of the first I want out in the summer

1 Like