Skhodran Mustafi

Then we can send some of us to defend :xhaka:

At 5ft 3in tall, Iā€™d make an awesome CB :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thatā€™s for sure. I can play as wingback though. Time to bin you avi :wink:

He is probably our best CB in terms of defending, passing and heading ability and doesnā€™t seem as injury prone as Kos, so I canā€™t believe we are going to sell him.

Unless we are going to get the money and outbid Man City for Jonny Evans.

Iā€™m 5ā€™9 so if you sit on my shoulderā€™s weā€™ll be formidable.

2 Likes

Never heard it called shoulders before

6 Likes

And probably about as fast as Per too :grin:

1 Like

I was gonna make a ā€œsit on my face-errimeanshoulderswheeeeeeeybantzā€ type post but then I realised that I respect and admire @Phoebica 's agency and independence as a woman who deserves to be recognised for her posting and sharp mind rather than simply be objectified on the basis of her gender and reproductive organs. Itā€™s time we act not merely on our primitive male brain and look beyond the systemic harassment of women that permeates our vile society which is so predicated on patriarchal oppression and rape culture. I see no gender, I see only a person who deserves recognition for their excellent contribution to our forum.

(Donā€™t worry mate, Iā€™m playing the long con :wink: )

4 Likes

if wenger sells him when we have a squad full or absolute dross that should go first i will see it as nothing more than sabotage.

1 Like

Why are we all talking about him leaving? Have I missed something? (Genuine Q)

1 Like

Is that a Jakey Boy copypasta?

3 Likes

No, @CunningLinguist copypast :wink:

As I was writing that I was imagining @JakeyBoy and @CunningLinguist sitting in a corner reading the post and furiously stroking themselves to climax at the idea of a middle-class heteronormative cisgendered white male full of self-loathing, white knighting to his heartā€™s content and pushing the rad-fem leftist narrative in the hopes of finally achieving female and matriarchal dominance in society

6 Likes

Haha. That is the best fake speech I think Iā€™ve ever heardā€¦ :giroud3:

1 Like

@Midfield_Maestro itā€™s working

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s a weird one tbh, we arenā€™t selling him and heā€™s donā€™t nothing to warrant being shifted.

Arsene was asked about Mustafi leaving, and his reply was very ambiguous. It was the first time I had even heard about it too.

Considering how he speaks about keeping other players when asked, his reply about Mustafi was eyebrow raising.

2 Likes

Now this is what I was looking for, thanks. Link?

The press conference is on the main site.

1 Like

on if he expects to sell Mustafi before the end of the windowā€¦
Itā€™s difficult for me to speak about any individual cases because we are now in the final seven days of the transfer market. Itā€™s always very difficult to predict what will happen there. You have to make quick and sharp decisions, and you cannot plan that and come out in the press conference with how you will respond to any solicitation.

3 Likes

Wtf seems like thereā€™s a chance he could leaveā€¦