Skhodran Mustafi

Ahah yeah!

5 Likes

Mustafi is great with the ball at his feet as others have said, he is rather suspect when he gets isolated defensively though.

I think Cech is the only player in the squad who is older than I am. It will happen to you sooner than you think. :weary:

5 Likes

I remember the days when I could take vicarious pleasure in Cesc being the teen fulfilling my own dreams in the Arsenalā€¦the rest were my elders. And now :cry:

It really only becomes a problem when you realise Stanley Matthews retired at 50 and your 3 years past that.

12 Likes

Mustafi is only 23 and has only had one season with us, no way should we be selling him. We invested a lot of money in him and apart from a few expected rash moments, he has looked very promising.

Furthermore we arenā€™t letting any more CBā€™s go after selling Gabriel and with Koscielnyā€™s fitness in major doubt.

Selling or loaning Mustafi is just simply a no go.

8 Likes

It would also be very untypical of Wenger to let a player go after a year, especially one that has the talent to become better.

Ah see, if only weā€™d taken Paul Mersonā€™s advice to sign Gareth Barry!

1 Like

Indeed. We told him to fuck off. Give Mustafi another year at least.

Heā€™s 25 and thats a fact.

Per and Kos is the best CB pairing weā€™ve had in years.

4 Likes

23 fits my point better

All right, calm down Trump

In an interview he said, he thought he retired too early and could have carried on for a few seasons :grin:

1 Like

1 Like

A lot of rumblings recently about him heading back to Italy. I donā€™t believe weā€™ll sell him because that would be absolutely insane. I donā€™t rate him too highly but heā€™s our second best CB behind a fully fit (which wonā€™t happen often this year) Koscielny.

1 Like

Wenger sounds like: ā€œGive me money and i am gonna sell himā€.

Would be foolish to sell him already

5 Likes

Beyond stupid.

2 Likes

It would be bonkers to sell him so soon. But then again, so far we seem to have lost the art of defending, so might as well lose the defenders too.

1 Like