Sheffield United vs Arsenal (PL)

This lineup would actually be kind of interesting if we just had ESR or Odegaard available to play the 10.

The OG seasons are on American Hulu. The new season is a VPN assist. If I can’t keep up with current BBC programming I get severe fomo on OA. Everyone else is watching and I don’t wanna be left out.

1 Like

Feel like we’re going to do these guys in, going to “muller” them as the older heads would say. 4-0 Arsenal.

3 Likes

The only thing Gabi will earn is a trip to Prague to sit on the bench in a sweet tracksuit. Arteta doesn’t like playing a freewheeling forward because he can’t micromanage him. Arteta would probably hide behind weasel words like “ball security” but the point remains. I just don’t think he likes that type of player. Same goes for Pepe.

1 Like

:joy::rofl: I’m sorry Josh but your making it hard to not stereo type Jews as comedic writers, were do you come up with this stuff?.

1 Like
2 Likes

Damn this line up is such a mess. Off to some film, or some random IASIP clips.

coyg

2 Likes

We had on it on here in Canada, first series. So, this is series two now? Great show.

Is that saka left back?

1 Like

Famous last words, 0-0 incoming.

2 Likes

Shefflield’s warmup jacket is dope AF.

1 Like

5-1 to the Arsenal tonight.
Lacazette with a hat-trick
Martinelli with 1
Saka with a deflected goal

2 Likes

Yeah but do they have six jerseys dropping in a single season? They can’t put a glove on our merch output.

3 Likes

1 and a half mins in and I’m already bored

1 Like

Just noticed they have 14 points this season, that’s fucking awful I haven’t paid attention to them at all

1 Like

Yeah, at one stage people were questioning whether they would break Derby’s record of 11

3 Likes

Is that the worst return of any PL team at this stage of a season, spanks?

Worse than Swindon in 93/94 or Derby in 07/08?

1 Like

That was one of the worst teams ever. Portsmouth with Avram Grant run a close second iirc.

1 Like

I didn’t think anyone was doing that bad. Jesus, this should be a big win then.

1 Like