Serie A

Oh my. :rofl:

2 Likes

Just relegate the cunts again and let dusan play serie b.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure him and his agent got a nice payday and of course still lives in beautiful Italy, but he could have been banging goals for fun and rivaling Haaland at Arsenal.

Anyway, we instead gave Nketiah a chance whoā€™s developing at a rapid pace and of course we got almighty Jesus himself as well.

1 Like

The deduction will never stand. Probably get away with a hefty fine.

Meh, lost interest now.

Reckon theyā€™ll still get some deduction but more likely 6-9 points.

Theyā€™ll buy those fuckers at CAS off like City did

1 Like

Personally if it was up to me Iā€™d relegate them for that shitty J logo theyā€™ve been using the past couple of years. Abomination. But thatā€™s just me.

6 Likes

Itā€™s definitely not.

The jerseys too. They deserve some punishment for some recent efforts.

2 Likes

Not the only case theyā€™ve been investigated for. Theyā€™re getting their testicles nailed to the table for something.

Why canā€™t they just do normal stripes?

Their design identity went completely off the rails once Angelli decided they wanted to become more of a brand.

They rolled out the awful new crest, some laughably bad jerseys and have started declining ever since.

1 Like

Bwehehe

10 Likes

:arteta: :wenger: :wright: :ozil:

1 Like

Man this league is on life support, absolutely cannot afford another big team losing the ability to profile domestically and internationallyā€¦

love seeing Napoli up top but canā€™t help but feeling that all the shit the league has endured the past 20 years takes away from it somehow.

Oh well, does anyone think this actually changes the power dynamic long term? I donā€™t but weā€™ll see.

1 Like

Absolutely not. If they pull it off Naples will have a party so big you could see it from space.

2 Likes

I think every major European league save for the PL is basically on the brink of a serious financial disaster - especially Italy and Spain. Itā€™s probably why they were populated with clubs most desperate for the ESL

3 Likes

The bubble is about to burst I can feel it siiiuuuuu

Maybe PL not yet but eventually that will cannibalise itself too.

Good riddance

3 Likes

I didnā€™t go last year but Iā€™m taking my party hat this time.

1 Like

The thing is about this trial and the points deduction for Juventus is that it doesnā€™t end here. There is another trial coming up and the feeling is if Juve got the punishment they did for something that took a while to prove, the wiretap trial could actually see them relegated.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the dream.

1 Like