Serie A

Did Bonucci touch the ball?
What am I missing here? (I could only find that shitty video)

Does this show that itā€™s a human who is really putting the lines down? I always thought it was some kind of automated program determining the furthest extremity of the furthest defender but how does the computer just miss a whole player standing there?

On top of that, surely there is a human there to determine when the computer has made a mistake like that and ensure the correct call is made.

What the fuck? Bonucci didnā€™t even touch the ball.

Why are refs making such idiotic mistakes? ffs
Neither did he touch the ball nor did he influence the keeper or block his view. Ridiculous.

Glad itā€™s Juve though

Anyone wanna have a fourth stab at the name of the club Juve played yesterday? :grin:

8 Likes

:arteta: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl:

What a goal Dybala

MNF Serie A style :smile:

2 Likes

Man Allegri is really turning into a fraud, I wanted him here before Emery lol

Monza 1-0 Juventus and a Di Maria red card to go with it.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know where it went wrong for him but this return has been a disaster. The squad is bad but itā€™s not this bad. Itā€™s still in the top 4 and theyā€™re way off that level now

I think heā€™s lost the team, I think the team arenā€™t very good and I think Allegri is relying on an approach that simple doesnā€™t work with these players

This is like Allegri at the end of his Milan spell where he looked like he didnā€™t have a clue what he was doing.

Iā€™ve backex him and think if you went back over the last 10 years in Europe heā€™s been one of the top 5 coaches but either heā€™s a man on a serious decline or heā€™s just flat out finished.

Defensive organisation was a hall mark of Allegri teams in the last but they are way way way off that mark right now. They look disjointed.

Heā€™s been protective of some players who didnā€™t deserve protecting and kept faith in some disgracefully average players.

I think the end is near for him now and I do wonder where he ends up.

They have been disastrously bad in some games and being out played by Monzo, Salernitana and even the game they got obliterated by Fiorentina and just about held onto a draw.

Shit in Europe, shit defensively, weird approach in midfield and making Vlahovic look useless.

1 Like

Looking forward Milan vs Napoli tonight :fire:

BT muted stadium sounds and the commentary for the national minute silence for the queen lol ffs :rofl:

Napoli lead at the San Siro!

1 Like

Weā€™re not gonna get someone who canā€™t speak English.

I wanted Allegri too, but also have a feeling heā€™d have flopped hard at the Emirates.

GIROOOOUD

The big man does it again 1-1

3 Likes

2-1 napoli

1 Like

STATEMENT win from Napoli :clap::clap:

What a game this was.

1 Like

Lennon and McCartney Laurel and Hardy Fish and Chips Arsenal and Napoli, the greatest duos in the world.

I had a spot saved for you on the Allegri is washed train

Nice to have you finally on board

5 Likes

Be nice if Napoli won Serie A this season.

2 Likes

Watching Juventus eat shit is so satisfying. They look awful, their squad is so weirdly put together and I am really enjoying how bad they are. I hope they never fire him.

5 Likes