Serie A

Wow I didn’t even know that

Bayern trying to convince Juventus to sell De Ligt for €60m when they paid €85m for him lol.

Juventus will only accept €90-100m for him. Since Chelsea secured Koulibaly it leaves Juventus alternative options a little light so they’re in no hurry to sell.

They do want to reduce his wages though with a short contract extension that also lowers his release clause.

That period where they signed CR7, Ramsey, Rabiot, Emre Can and De Ligt on absolute mega wages is definitely still hurting them today. And the funny thing is Marotta was opposed to a lot (not all) of it because he didn’t think it made sense from a football and financial perspective

If I was De Ligt, I’d move to Bayern. Win the league every season and have good CL runs :smile:

1 Like

He wants to but this isn’t the Bundesliga so Bayern can’t flex their muscle unfortunately for them lol

2 Likes

His reaction when he clocks it’s Bakayoko. Bit sick that his attitude changed like.

Juventus are having a good transfer window so far.

Replaced De Ligt with someone who’s immediately better than him based on last seasons performances (Bremer)

Added Pogba to the midfield and are actively chasing another midfielder.

Signed Di Maria on a free transfer which adds a wealth of experience and quality to the front line with Chiesa and Vlahovic.

If they can sign a left back, another CM and a LW then they would really have done magic this year.

1 Like

They’ll win the league.

Watch out for Gatti. Very promising defender he’s almost Chiellini-esque in his movements.

1 Like

24 years old? Slightly late bloomer?

Yep for sure. Bad so much time to grow into a top defender but the raw ability is there.

Some great business from Juventus.

Gatti
Bastoni

My two favourite Italian CBs right now. Hopefully that bum Bonucci gets phased out

1 Like

Fuck for a second there I thought you meant Juve had nabbed Bastoni :open_mouth::joy:

3 Likes

Would be very Juventus like to steal the best Italian talent though wouldn’t it lol

Inter fans would draw blood if that ever happened

1 Like

Indeed haha that’s probably partly why I thought that way too. That and the fact that I completely missed the Di Maria signing happening until about a week ago :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s how interpreted it at first as well.
Then I saw the next line. :sweat_smile:

Milan refusing to pay the €37m for De Ketelaere and are apparently going to make a loan offer for Ziyech with an option to buy.

Looking at the type of players Milan have been trying to sign it’s a real shame they’ve secured none of their major targets as PL clubs are pricing them out. Leeds offered €37m for him and Milan won’t pay above €30m with €2m in add one.

Pogba either out for one month or until 2024 depending on if he decides to have surgery. Doesn’t want to as it will mean he misses WC but apparently if he doesn’t it could worsen the injury significantly. He’s done at the top level now, completely ruined by injuries over the last 2-3 years.

Milan sign De Ketelaere but had to include a 15% sell-on clause.

Title contenders next season; Juventus, Inter Milan and AC Milan. I think Napoli are done, Roma are banking on Zaniolo sale to strengthen and the Atalanta phase is completely finished.

1 Like

I could’ve sworn Di Marzio and Fabrizio said it was all done yesterday.

smh

You got swerved by a fake rumour?
Yeah, I think that deal is done. Maybe they sign Ziyech as well?

Swerved by what? Look at the date of the post you replied to