1 Like

Girouuud!! @Phoebica
Milan so close now

2 Likes

Donā€™t tag me, tag @Aussiegooner

:giroud2:

2 Likes

Double digits goals now at 35

Nice to see heā€™s finally contributing to a trophy push rather than coasting on better players.

You also in the club of people who believe if a forward doesnā€™t score then he isnā€™t contributing? Despite everyone he plays with saying they couldnā€™t be the player they were without his help?

Ah well. No helping some people.

He scored the opener in the Europa League final of 2019ā€¦

Ahaha Iā€™m sure the likes of Mbappe credit their ability as a player to Giroud

1 Like

10 goals as a starting striker in a title team really isnā€™t much.

A Gabriel Jesus type contribution.

Not at all. I just hate him for fucking up our title chances and being so incompetent we bought Lacazette and then being so bad we had to buy Aubameyang which allowed him to move to Chelsea and Forrest Gump his way to trophies he didnā€™t deserve.

Itā€™s not business, itā€™s all personal.

1 Like

Not so much him. More players he plays with regularly. From the French team, Griezmann is the one who always says how much Giroud makes a difference though.

Griezmann also wore blackface to a party so youā€™ll forgive me if I donā€™t really think heā€™s the smartest guy around.

He knows ball though.

World class managers also play Giroud time after time. Yet a section of Arsenal fans think they know best.

1 Like

Itā€™s not about knowing best. He was so bad for us that Wenger spent 50m on strikers in back to back windows and destroyed our attack.

Yeah Wenger was in decline but if he was willing to buy Lacazette (a player he was lukewarm on) because Giroud was so bad, I think it tells us something about Giroud.

Itā€™s not Giroudā€™s fault that we paid Ā£50m for Lacazette.

Giroud could have done as well, if not better.

If heā€™d been even par for a striker we win the league over Leicester. I get that you like him but my hatred for him is irrational. It cannot be explained away with facts or stats. I just think he sucks.

Brace

Get the hatty Giroud pls

The Leao to Giroud connection is nuts lol

2 Likes

He reminds of of peak Adebayor.

AC Milan first scudetto since the Allegri days like a decade ago

3 Likes

Yep. Thatā€™s what signing Giroud does for you.

1 Like