Serie A

All the really good stuff ends up getting posted on reddit anyway.

7 wins from 7 for Napoli and only 3 goals conceded. Very impressive start from them.

1 Like

Hope they win the Title.

Milan 2-0 up on Atalanta. HT.

Gasperini having a tough start to the season.

Yeah they’ve been very strong for 2 or 3 seasons prior to this ??

Yep, finished 3rd three times in a row. +50 GD in 2019/20 gotten out of CL Groups on both of their entries where teams like Inter fumbled.

1 Like

Should be 3-0.

annd there’s the 3-0.

@Gio fuck me has Puma butchered these Milan kits, what is this shit.

Edit: 3-2 with 1 minute to go…

1 Like

Fucking tell me about it. I could cry.

2 Likes

Serie A, La Liga and EPL should all have interesting multi way battles for the title this season.

I like the slate one they wore today. It’s not that bad. The third one should be killed with fire.

So serie a insist that their anthem has to be the last song on before the start of the match, meaning the traditional “roma roma roma” song has to be cut half way through or not played at all.

It’s been quite controversial and so the fans took matters into their own hands and sang this over the serie a theme and in fact over and over again throughout the game.

It’s probably my favourite team anthem, just amazing.

5 Likes

that’s pathetic :-1:

that’s epic :+1:

2 Likes

@Gio your boys looked quite spicy yesterday. I was a little skeptical about where all the goals were going to come from this season, but they looked good.

1 Like

Yeah we’re looking alright so far, should’ve beaten atletico about 3/4-0 same with Atalanta, refs had brain farts in two games straight against us. But yeah, just need a right winger and maybe a properly decent and healthy striker and I think we can win this year.

1 Like

3 Likes

I mean fair to him for saying this, but he was silent when his own fans abused Mike Maignan.

3 Likes

That’s totally different. When Juventus supporters racially abuse opponents it’s just an attempt to create an intimidating atmosphere.

Also big lol at him saying Italy is not a racist country.

Pretty much every club’s fans in Italy use racism as their favoured form of abuse at football matches. Vlahovic gets called a gypsy by many opposition fans.

Just seems like clubs have a go at each other for it when really they need to come together and realise it’s a problem across the board.

3 Likes

I mean I still remember Bonucci saying the blame was 50-50 when his TEAMMATE Moise Kean was being racially abused.

Then that Lukaku stuff when the Inter ultras defended Cagliari racially abusing their own player.

Something is just not right in their heads.

3 Likes