Serie A

Roma-Fiorentina stands out to me. Very curious to see what football’s anti-Christ has in store for us.

Most are at 40% because of the spacing between the seats, juventus I believe are at 60% because of their stadium being modern while all the others are ancient basically.

1 Like

Woj having an absolute mare. Udinese 2-2 Juve

Woj just done an absolute clanger lol

Reminded me of the famous Southampton game

1 Like

Why did Ronaldo’s winner get cancelled by VAR? :joy:

Offside.

I enjoyed him getting booked for taking his shirt off, only for the goal to be disallowed, but card still stands :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That wouldn’t happen in the PL this season? They’ve changed it yeah?

Yeah, apparently the benefit of the doubt will be given to the attacker in tight situations. They’ve made the lines thicker.

1 Like

Weston McKennie is apparently available from Juventus. If only we hadn’t just tied Xhaka down to a new contract.

1 Like

Surely Spurs bound with Paratici there.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen them linked to him a few times now from various sources. Most mentioned a possible swap deal with Ndombele.

1 Like

Take the boy out of Chelsea, but can’t take the Chelsea out of the boy. Abraham, bloody cheat. Harsh red card on the Fiorentina keeper. Abraham definitely “won” that red card, and he was never getting on the end of that ball.

Should have expected it though. None of my teams want to start the season well.

Thoughts on the Fiorentina keeper?

Man bun and beard combo is a good look.

Keeper wearing 69 is absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah he seems to get away with that look to be fair.

If that Ronaldo goal wasn’t given, how has this goal been allowed to stand? Bloody joke.

Mhki goal for Roma!

Just the 6 red cards and about 27 yellows in the four Serie A matches today :sweat_smile:

2 assists for Tammy Abraham. Though he’d have had zero if the offside rule was applied.

And another goal for Correa.

He’s overrated, love how all of Reddit think he’s a player to take juventus to the next level, when he’s just bang average by top team standards.

1 Like

That was the stimulus for Ronaldo to come to PL.
The lure of thick lines