Serie A

With that squad? And their financial problems too? Not happening

Allegri didnā€™t work with most of those guys so canā€™t be sure. Never rated Pirlo or Sarri.
I want to see what Max can do with them.
Donnarumma and Calhanoglu are joining no? Have a feeling thatā€™s where Aouar ends up too.

Conte to wind up @ Madrid then, Iā€™d assume

2 Likes

Somehow has most chances created in Europe this season yet for about half the season heā€™s been fucking shit, and wants more money. He wonā€™t be missed.

Makes sense tbf

The guy just won Inter the title with 12 points gap and they couldnā€™t wait to rid of him.
You think this is the guy who will do wonders for Arsenal?
He will not come close to us.

So thatā€™s Allegri off the market too then.

Options are dwindling for a Post-Arteta world. This club sucks.

2 Likes

Still lots of other options out there.

But Arteta will most likely get a few years. The market will look a lot different in a few years time, and thereā€™ll be other, new names that clubs will want to look at.

edit: Iā€™m guessing Juventus will sign Locatelli now.

Black keepers :handshake: AC Milan

Rossoneri are back!

3 Likes
1 Like

Not sure what others think but Serie A has been the second most interesting league for me the past years. Excited to watch more of it next season.

2 Likes

You realise not everything is last dance?

This bummy Juve team are not the 90s chicago bulls and Cristiano Ronaldo is not Michael Jordan.

5 Likes

Confirmation that he has been sacked

Thank you Andrea, wish you couldā€™ve stayed another season to get the team into europa league instead

7 Likes

Allegri > Sarri >> Pirlo

1 Like

So Juventusā€™s plan is that 2019/20 and 2020/21 didnā€™t happen :joy:

ā€œYou were always the one Massimilianoā€

3 Likes
1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE should we do the same with Wenger?

:henry2: :sol:

*Runs away

2 Likes

Allegri is basically Thanos in Endgame.

2 Likes

I assume this is what will happen to me when they move me to a different department some time in the future. After a while they will realise their mistake and bring me back.

1 Like