Serie A

The way Perisic and Eriksen have worked like dogs to fit into Conte system is testament to how a good coach can get players of any profile to fit into his ideas if they work hard enough.

2 Likes

If the financial problems of Suning are that bad I think this is going to be it for Inter tbh. Guys will want to get out.

1 Like

Milan would be best served played the same system as Inter. A 3-5-2 is how you utilise the strengths in this squad and hide the obvious weaknesses.

Yeah of course but if they sell up I think theyā€™ll find a good buyers.

Young has been so bad this season I hope he can be strong these last 10.

@Gio where is Hauge? As you say, Milan badly need more depth at ST/Wings. Castillejo ainā€™t it.

1 Like

A young Vidal is truly what Inter need. And a young Barzagli to marshal the right CB position.

1 Like

Fuck I hope Barell is ok.

Handanovic deserves this. Topkeeper who probably is at the tail end, but could have done a job for a better club the past eight years.

3 Likes

Heā€™s still really good imo.

Milan better now since the subs. Shame about the attackers ruining everything Hakan makes.

Nah Handa isnā€™t really all that anymore he is shaky at times and concedes some soft goals.

He needs to be replaced but every keeper of his calibre is capable of amazing games still.

he honestly didnā€™t capitalise on good promise, and defensively he is incredibly weak, not clecer with his pressing and very negative, lost some confidence. He doesnā€™t take players on so much anymore when he has played. Itā€™s a shame as he looked so good initially.

@Electrifying handanovic is the most streaky goalkeeper this season. Iā€™d put down a good half of their losses are because of him, but then now and then he has days like today where, other than lukaku he is motm. Luckily Interā€™s defensive structure is good enough to bail him out when heā€™s having a shit time, more often than not.

2 Likes

I see. Damn thatā€™s a shame. How he was earlier in the season is exactly what you need.

Fair play guys, Handanovic has rolled back the years today for sure then.

1 Like

Wins over Milan and Juventus underline their title credentials. Letā€™s hope they donā€™t fuck this up.

Injuries can really ruin them though

If the three centre backs, Lukaku and Hakimi donā€™t get injured they should be good bro. I donā€™t think the other players are that convincing.

Edit: oh and Barella too.

1 Like

Barella is huge for them too I would say.

1 Like

Yeah I believe without lukaku they lose today, and if he was out ten games this season like so many of our starters have been, they donā€™t win the scudetto either. But itā€™s all what ifs

Seems like Milan will fade away and itā€™ll end up being out of Juve and Inter.

I feel for you @Gio I really do but Iā€™d be lying if I said I wasnā€™t rooting against Gazidis the bald cunt. Fuck that guy hope he is never part of a successful club ever again.

5 Likes

Absolutely. Guy is a slimeball.

2 Likes