Serie A

Great goal, a less impressive Eduardo vs Burnley I think.

Eriksen stinking out the place again.

Inter a big disappointment this season.

3 Likes

Loving it frankly, we should’ve smashed them by way more in the derby. Such a shit team after 2010

What a finish!

Zlatan :open_mouth: bicycle kick at the age of 39 to win a game.

Are you gonna win the league?

2 Likes

Zlatan making us look like chumps for the Pioli and Gazidis slander @SRCJJ smh

1 Like

Difference here is that Maldini and his team are the ones running the show, and they’re firmly in control of the clubs future so Gazidis impact is minimal

1 Like

Trust me I was fully in that camp for a while.

I also think as I’ve said before, like in 2011, this is the ibra effect as much as it is Pioli. But we have some really good young talented players. After ibra and donnarumma, Theo is next on the team sheet, amazing wing back, bennacer is becoming quite a playmaker, Kessie has transformed into a super strong box to box man who stops so much in his path. Tonali looks a promising combo of gattuso and Pirlo (obviously nowhere near their level but similar play style of both in one guy) and rafa leao is starting to come really
Good, some amazing assists so far this season.

I’m super excited about this team just wish we could clone ibra and get him ten years younger then I think we’d be strong as fuck for the next decade.

:mustafi:

I rate Bennacer and Kessie, but Leao has been given some Ibra JuJu looks like.

@SRCJJ from what I saw, Maldini and Boban were a bit clown shoes, I have no idea how they’ve managed to turn things around so well.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you woaaah

I know it’s extremely early days but some very good results for Milan today with juve and inter dropping points, now watch us fuck up v Verona later on

5 Likes

Mkhi has 3 goals and 4 assists through 7 games thus far.

verona 1-0, 5 minutes in, how right i was :joy:

now it’s 2… whoops

And Ibra just missed a penalty.

Nevermind, you can wallow in misery with the rest of us.

He always reminds me of PES6. What a baller :fire:

9 Likes

That 97 Curling and 95 Technique Attribute baby.

2 Likes

One of my fave inter players. Tbh him, Adriano, ibra, Julio Cruz is a great quadrant of attackers. Almost unfair, just a shame (well not really) they never all fully worked together.

4 Likes

Julio Cruz was so underrated, I still always found space for him back in the day when Inter were my team on Pro Evo

Difficult match for us today away to Napoli, inter already came back from 2-0 down to put 4 past Torino, the pricks.

Ibra’s just rifled it in with his head from the edge of the area, fucking rocket of a shot with the header

1 Like