Serie A

This kind of thing was always going to happen in the current climate. I can’t believe the leagues have zero contingency for it.

@Bl1nk @SDGooner and the abundance of other Dutch gooners on the forum…

Kluivert is leaving Roma after an underwhelming spell and joining RB Leipzig on loan with an option to buy.

Was he just never really that good to begin with?

4 Likes

Vastly overrated. Had some good spells at Ajax but I think his name improved his reputation significantly. He’ll be a decent winger at best. Can see him doing alright at Leipzig.

2 Likes

No. Never really seen in it him. From his debut. The thing is with this type of winger is they have to be extraordinary good to make it even at a club like Roma. In the eredivisie his type gets the freedom and space they don’t get in other Leagues. Same with Ricardo Kishna who went to Lazio a couple of years ago.

1 Like

Good player (Chiesa)? @Phoebica @SRCJJ

Every fucking wonder kid on FM is being bought ffs

1 Like

Not worth €50m and going to the wrong club to serve his development.

1 Like

He’s a weird one. I really rate him and think he has everything to be a top player. But I feel like he has regressed slightly lately, he can be quite inconsistent and he seems to get a lot of stick from Italians. He has been linked with Juventus for a while, but I’m not sure it’s the right move for him, not yet anyway. And I don’t know how Juve will fit everyone in, rumours that they’re going to use him as a RWB.

2 Likes

Didn’t he come from Bayern to Juventus?

Another one

Why the fuck did they not axe international football until 2021 ffs.

My weekend is also ruined because I don’t have 15 PL matches to watch!

4 Likes

Joke

What happened?

Napoli got stopped from travelling to their game v Juventus because of COVID restrictions. So the league have decided to give Juventus the points, and to add insult to injury have docked Napoli a point.

2 Likes

Ridiculous

Some are saying that apparently Napoli went into voluntary idolisation and still could have travelled.

Napoli made some premature decisions to Vance travel arrangements.

Still a ridiculous decision though

Yeah I saw this

But yeah, still harsh. It was clearly difficult for them to safely play get to and play the game, yet. Should be given a little leniency here and they certainly shouldn’t be docked a point.

Ah well if Napoli could have made it I have no sympathy for them, I was of the understanding that authorities made it impossible.

Oh no, Juve will probably win the league now.

2 Likes

Looks like Gattuso is good

1 Like