Serie A

Shades of Neville at Valencia for me.

1 Like

Interesting thread on Cristianoā€™s knee problems.

1 Like

Despite the bad football this season Sarri is still going to get his titleā€¦seven points clear with eight games remaining. Surely they canā€™t give that away.

Never a doubt, Bayern, PSG and Juventus simply canā€™t NOT win their respective league title at this stage. Even if they fall behind theyā€™ve got the squad to outlast them.
Unless youā€™re Unai Emery of courseā€¦

Not sure Juventus have a particularly great squad. They just donā€™t give that many chances away, Ronaldo always scores and now Dybala seems to be finding his feet again.

I donā€™t think they have City levels of depth but compared to any challenger they had for the Serie A the past years, it was simply inevitable that theyā€™ll end up top of the table at some point.
Not gonna lie, Inter are making a good push in the market but itā€™s going to be tough to dethrone Juve. If there was a man to do it though, I guess it would be Conte.

Absolutely crazy game at San Siro. Inter went ahead then Bologna had a man sent off to give a way a penalty.

Lautaro misses it, Bologna equalise then inter have Bastoni sent off.

Bologna take the win late on, pazza inter amala

Best football song of all time in my opinion

1 Like

Pretty poor from inter to lose from being a goal and a man ahead.

:giroud2:

1 Like

Best stadium ever, even with inter fans in

2 Likes

Hard to explain how no team since 2012 has come near Juventus. Inter, Napoli, Roma all fall well short with Milan suffering from completely shit management. Itā€™s pretty much a full decade without any serious competition.

Shows how well Agnelli has done since the new stadium move and how other Italian clubs need serious restructuring.

2 Likes

Mkhi scores for Roma.

Ralf Rangnick is going to be the coach/sporting director for AC Milan next season.

Thatā€™s some turn around in the juve game

From winning 2-0 to losing 3-2 in the space of five minutes

1 Like

Juventuz forum gonna be gud if this result sticks.

2 Likes

lol 4-2 now. unusual collapse by Juventus

3 Likes

At least we have this. Still looking like a juve league win though, right?

What. The actual. Fuck. Iā€™m at the pub this has cheered me right up wow

Good time to mention Juventus still got Atalanta and Lazio to play?

1 Like

On another note, Kjaer has been an astute signing and slots in well with Romagnoli @Cristo

2 Likes