Serie A

@Electrifying

Saw you run down Buffon not too long ago so just thought I’d pop in to say he had a very strong game last night haha. Pulled off some strong stops and was commanding throughout the 90.

1 Like

He made some fantastic saves, you could tell hes starting to do the old man grunt every time he gets up off the floor. Looked like a right struggle for him Haha

1 Like

It’s insane to me to think he’s 42 and he’s still a good goalkeeper lol

Fair play if he did lol. Is he starting over Sczcesny now or no?

No it was just for the cup. In league it’s Szczesny

1 Like

You’d be better served taking the last sentence out of that post mate.

If Inter gets proper wing backs, and Sarri doesn’t get proper midfielders, Inter are going to be Champions next year I reckon.

2 Likes

Yep. Inter need proper wing backs and maybe another CB (unless they want to persist with Bastoni who probably needs a bit more time to develop) and that’s a complete first team.

I don’t take much interest in Serie A, but I’d love to see Inter win it. They’ve always been the Italian team I’ve felt most fond about, for two reasons:

1. They signed Ronaldo for a world record fee when I was seven and impressionable.
  2. The blue and black kits are :fire:
9 Likes

Big props to Zhang/Marotta. Inter always seemed a proper mess.

2 Likes

My secondary school had a black and blue striped kit similar to Inters. Always had a lasting impression on me. Soft spot can’t go away. Absolute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My school had a red and black striped kit for a period (my head wants to say it was an away kit but I can’t fathom that my broke af shitty East London school shelled out for two kits if I apply some logic lol)

I was always a little sad that it felt more Milan then Inter

Just the nine yellow cards and two reds in the Fiorentina v Brescia game :flushed:

Juventus awful again with the ball. But at the same time they are not giving a chance away either.

Except for Pjanic nobody can pass on that midfield. I guess when you have Ronaldo you can get away with that. That midfield is really poor though.

Going for Atalanta v Lazio tonight rather than the Liverpool wankfest. Should be a decent game.

Fuck the end of that Inter game would have been good to watch.

Two early goals for Lazio. Would be quite something if they can take the Scudetto from Juventus.

5 Likes

I used to really dislike Lazio just for their fans more than anything else, anyone other than Inter taking the title from Juve would be great.

Was fully against your post til this. Ronaldo is genuinely the only time in Serie A history one player changed so so many would-be Juve/Milan fans (Due to family support history) into Inter fans, or vice versa. It was crazy.

Also yeah their kits are class. I do prefer Milan’s colours but Inter have had better kits than Milan especially since 2000.

1 Like

Atalanta just score goals for fun, massive result for Juventus this.

2 Likes