Serie A

What u talking about? Last I checked, they played in serie a?

1 Like

Oit, Serie A is where it’s at. More competitive than the “best league in the world”. If Liverpool win their 2 games in hand, they’ll have a 19 point lead over second place. Laughable.

1 Like

SPL > pensionerie A imo @Calum back me up.

3 Likes

Fuck up cunt.

Jokes I fucking hate this league sometimes.

1 Like

They literally couldn’t have been anymore disinterested haha. They don’t have the squad to compete in Europe and the league. Especially not that hack of a trophy

That doesn’t mean the rest of the league isn’t difficult as fuck. Pool are on a different planet.

2 Likes

https://streamja.com/2RR6

Theo with a fucking beauty today! After a horrible start to the season, we’ve brought in Ibra and are up to 7th. You can just see he’s had such a positive impact on the squad. I think he’s second only to Ronaldo for a winning mentality.

2 Likes

Shame that isn’t really true. Send them all to live on Uranus!

1 Like

I like how you didn’t pick any other planet :joy::joy:

Mate. Us, Tottenham, United and Chelsea are shit. Real shite.

Juve 3 Roma 1

I know it’s a cup game, but both teams are pretty much full strength and the defending on show is fucking hilarious, worth tuning in.

I reckon we could sell Xhaka as a CB to Roma for 30 mil

Fuck that is some team, @SRCJJ

2 Likes

Stanic went to Chelsea later in his career. Didn’t do much but scored a belter of a goal on his debut

1 Like

Torino just lost 7-0 at home to Atalanta :flushed: They also had two players sent off and gave away two penalties. They should be utterly embarrassed. Appalling stuff.

Atalanta though, averaging nearly 3 goals a game!

1 Like

Is belotti still there? How’s he doing?

What do you guys think of this list?

Inter in the mud, and guess who put them there… :arteta:

Inter players lost it at the ref as well, Lautaro sent off I think.

We’re actually blowing rather hot and cold at the moment.

Hit Milano AC for 5, Parma for 5 and now Torino for 7…inbetween losing to bottom side SPAL at home :woman_facepalming:t2:

A little too inconsistent still, we’re a toddler at this level really and back to back CL qualifications is a big ask I feel

1 Like

Great day for Juve in Serie A, Inter and Lazio both being held to draws.

Shudder

Even in Italy, we don’t call them that.

5 Likes

And then they lose to Napoli which keeps the title race to 3 points

2 Likes

Happy with that result, keeps it more interesting.

1 Like