Serie A

So Swansea get £20m for McBurnie whilst Milan get £16m for an Italian international with 90 senior appearances (and 27 goals) for one of the most successful clubs in European football history.

Gazidis is a clown.

On another note, Juventus are aiming to sell Cancelo this week. Who they replace him with I don’t know but if they’re trying to rely on De Sciglio then God help their CL ambitions.

OUT: Cancelo, Dybala, Kean

1 Like

Cancelo out, Darmian in? :henry2:

That’s genuinely what I believe will happen you know bro.

2 Likes

Let’s go get Cancelo too.

Keeping De Sciglio :arteta: it’s like they’re being run by Inter fans :arteta:

Who knew without Marotta they had these clowns running the show.

Shouldn’t we be all over Cancelo?!

At €60m absolutely not. I don’t actually thinks he’s an upgrade on Bellerin anyway.

Off to City anyway isn’t he?

Juventus transfer strategy isnt making much sense, Im going to spectulate these Galactico signings are fucking them up in terms of FFP.

Juventus on the brink of selling Cancelo for €30m + Danilo.

I don’t rate Cancelo too highly. He makes a really good wing back but as a FB in a back 4 - I’m not sold on him. But he’s better than Danilo who’s about to go and bench warm for the third big club on the trot.

Looking back at Danilo’s accolades you would think he’s some player. Can’t believe how he hacked his way to Madrid, City and now Juve.

Erm

Strangely enough - I can see some kind of Icardi/Dybala swap happening lol

2 Likes

not strainge at all for me, said the exact same thing to my buddy yesterday, Juve need someone who can smash goals in the box and Inter need delivery.

I hope so, Inter badly need somebody in that #10 role.

Inter have always been my favourite Italian team of the big Italian clubs.

Dybala would be an incredible buy from them

1 Like

@Gio just in case you’re seeing some pro Inter nonsense on here and not liking it I’d just like to do a bit of balancing for you. Fuck Inter! Bunch of cunts!

4 Likes

2009-2010. Madness. :trophy::trophy::trophy:

Conte best manager in the league. Hope he pulls it off

2 Likes

Shots fired. :speak_no_evil:

Yes.

No, no you don’t. I’ve got used to juve winning, I can more or less accept that, don’t need another cunty team winning it now. I would accept literally any other team in Italy before Inter.