Serie A

I do hate players going to China. They just end their career in a bad way.

1 Like

@Luca_from_Italy Do you think my team Atalanta can sneak a Champion League place for next season?

1 Like

Absolutely. They look so much better than Inter, Lazio and Roma. Only Milan are tricky for them now that they have bough Piatek.

@Luca_from_Italy do you think my team Fiorentina can sneak a European place for next season?

Donā€™t think so. They are too inconstant. They still have the Coppa Italia to play for though.

Bwahaha :grin:

Feel like I should have a Serie A team now so I can ask Luca if they can qualify for a European place this season

Fiorentina v Atalanta in the Coppa Italia though, so iā€™m guessing your prediction is that Atalanta will progress to the final :unamused:

1 Like

I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING CLOWN!

Should have known you were just taking the piss. I even answered seriously :facepalm:

1 Like

I was being serious! Youā€™re my goto guy for Italy now that I canā€™t stalk James Richardson anymore. She only likes Fiorentina because they play in purple :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I apologize. Fucking @Calum makes a mockery of me once again :facepalm:

1 Like

Atm yeah.

Iā€™m just gonna stop having banter with you as you never get it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just tell me when you are gonna do it :wink:

1 Like

@Luca_from_Italy is the new @discobot

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

You are always funny :xhaka: :bellend:

@Luca_from_Italy fortune Am I funny?

4 Likes

Not sure Hamsik it too hate for this tbh. He remained very loyal too Napoli. He has spent 12 years there and played over 500 games for them and Dalian is probably offering him insane money. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, heā€™s Napoliā€™s record goal scorer and probably resisted the advances of some big clubs over the years. Theyā€™re offering him ā‚¬27m over three years itā€™s a no brainer and a good retirement policy for a club legend.