Serie A

lol Inter :kosc: alywas a dice roll with them

Disgrace.

Youā€™d think with Interā€™s back story that their fans would be more understandingā€¦

Looks like something nasty is sprouting in northern Italy.

Sanctions must be imposed immediately, stop the fuckin game, itā€™s only football after all, points penalties, play the next games behind closed doors.

Sprouting? Itā€™s in full flow for decades, centuries even and actually getting much worse. Racism and fascism and conservatism are all deeply rooted in Italy. Cities have had rivalries for centuries, before Italy was ever unified. This hatred of outsiders even 10, 20 miles away is a cornerstone of Italian culture, and contributes massively to a dislike of foreigners, particularly those of Non-European descent from poorer places, seen to be bringing down the standard of living across the country. Iā€™m only scratching the surface here with any of this believe me, and Iā€™m sure many of you were already aware of these issues. Change is needed but, never, ever wanted.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Nigerianscamsss/status/1078333985137270785

:arteta: :facepalm:

2 Likes

Haha

hides in Italian

3 Likes

FUCK ME :joy:

Astonishingly ignorant but I can see how itā€™s well intentioned and might seem like a good idea to someone ridiculously behind the times

1 Like

He even made a pizza with black seasoning(or whatever)

His whole Instagram is full of pizza. So Italian

1 Like

Love. It.

Italy in a nutshell, itā€™s a joke

1 Like

Juve vs Sampdoria 1-1 at HT.

What is this guy thinking? Yikes on bikes.

SAMPDORIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

2-2

3 Likes

VAR?

FUCK OFF

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/MundialMag/status/1080162486123462658

4 Likes

Quagliarela has had a real renaissance in his career over the last couple seasons.

Heā€™s always been a scorer of beautiful goals though.

1 Like

Love how Juventus are basically using the league as a training for the Champions League. No team can come close to threaten them.