Serie A

Lazio 0-0 at HT against Empoli.
Lazio win thanks to Parolo.

1 Like

Milan 1-0 down against Cagliari atm.

Cagliari 1-0 up at HT.

Good job Higuain got a goal, he was looking like he wanted to kill someone before that! I donā€™t blame him for being annoyed. Heā€™s been so isolated, he might as well have been standing in Timbuktu!

2 Likes

Fatty equalizes.

So pretty poor starts to the season for Inter, Milan, Roma & Lazio, this is somewhat surprising is it not ?

Not really. Roma didnā€™t buy well in the summer, Milan had a bit of shaky summer and Lazio basically brought no one in. Only Inter are a big letdown.

1-1 FT between Cagliari and Milan.

1 Like

Fair enough I must admit I wasnā€™t as diligent at following the transfer movements of other leagues over the summer thatā€™s why I posed the question.

1 Like

Spal-Atalanta today.
0-0 at HT.
2-0 Spal FT. Not a good period for Atalanta after they got knocked out from the Europa League.

1-0 Spal

2-0 Spal

? whatā€™s going on here @Luca_from_Italy

Serie B has been a mess all summer! A league with 19 teams? Pah.

cheating? Match fixing again or something like that?

Nope, itā€™s because they only have 19 teamsā€¦

3 clubs have gone bankrupt so some others have asked to take their place, but Serie B has refused it. Now they are appealing

1 Like

Heā€™s got off very lightly there IMO

2 Likes

Very lucky.

@Phoebica Jade, there is Sampdoria-Fiorentina today.

Yes.

That front three :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sampdoria look stronger, tbh :grimacing:

Two of them sound like blasts from the past haha.

I still remember a fucking wondergoal by the original chiesa, from the right sideline about 30 yards out, for sampdoria I think. Makes van bastens and savicevics volleys look amateur level. I watched it on football italia channel 4, being absolutely amazed. Iā€™ve not been able to find it since and to me still one of the best goals of my entire life. Itā€™s so vivid in my mind.

2 Likes