Serie A

Lol @Inter

Poor performance by Inter, though I’d imagine Sassuolo is a tough place to start the season.

Insane haha

They had a lot of difficulty with the quick attackers of Sassuolo. Apparantly their record against them is also bad. Still a bit disappointing after the hype from their summer.

Who is the one in the Roma shirt?

One of my top 5 strikers of all time - Gabriel Batistuta.

6 Likes

Damn man, that’s got to be your age showing.

So I’ll give you a pass for that shocking question :wink:

@SRCJJ I was there at Wembley when he scored that cracker against us. First evening match I went to as well.

2 Likes

To be fair, when I think of Batistuta, him in a Roma shirt is not what comes to mind. Fiorentina/Argentina legend.

2 Likes

I remember when he spanked our asses in the Champions league in 1999. I think we played in Wembley, no idea why. Not 100% certain but I think we controlled the game and should have won but out of nowhere he scored a real corker. Kind of hated him ever since then.

Actually… there’s a video of it.

Fuck I remember being filthy at school all day in year 7 after that morning.

CR7 making full use of Italian refs :arteta:

Almost punched it in.

Best player in the league

1 Like

Impressed with Bernardeschi

Ronaldo effect. Juventus creating chances non-stop in the second half. Expect him to be bagging hat-tricks soon.

Not really a great stuff so far. Only Napoli look to impress, with their will not to give up until the end. I’d kill to have Allan here. Such a wonderful player.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Similar to what Emery is trying to achieve?

4 Likes

Very interesting. It looks so and De Zerbi is quite rated as manager.

Roma-Atalanta 1-3 so far. Atalanta playing so well!

1-0 Roma

1-1 Atalanta

2-1 Atalanta

3-1 Atalanta

What a second half! 3-3 FT!.

3-2 Roma

3-3 Roma

Look at Milan and Inter trying to find excuses to make way for Mourinho.
Race of the Milan rivals begins. :wenger:

1 Like

I didn’t realise this happened. Nice gesture.

Fans had asked for “a deafening silence of 43 minutes, one for each child, worker, student, father or mother who are no longer with us today”.

6 Likes