Serie A

Eleven Sports has yet to announce how much UK subscribers will have to pay to watch their coverage. But they promise it will be ‘as affordable as possible’ and released before the start of the new season.

Confirmed it’s going to be unaffordable

1 Like

Inter going strongly. They look Juventus’s main contender atm.

Who ‘won’ that three way deal?

Easily Milan.

Fatty is still an upgrade on their striker options and Caldara is a possible future Italy starting CB.

All that to let go of Bonucci who was a bit inconsistent last season.

2 Nesta lovers at the heart of Milan and Italy’s defence :laca:

3 Likes

Juventus cocked up in style by selling Caldara.

1 Like

The comments :arteta:
@Gio where u at my man, let’s enjoy Juventus suffering for the time being

2 Likes

No one has answered why Juve sold him then gave away two of their players to get him back?! Haha

What a tool.

I can only assume that the addition of Ronaldo means that Juventus have shifted into we gotta win right fucking now mode. I thought they did that when they crippled Napoli and Roma by signing Higuain and Pjanic a few years ago but this is a whole new level of win now.

Yes, giving away Caldara looks like a dumb move but Juventus have such tremendous financial advantage over the rest of Italian football that they’ll probably buy the new Caldara (whoever he is) in January.

1 Like

Serie A making a good claim to be the best league on social media

8 Likes

Good to see a young England youth international trying another league too.

Absolutely sensational name too. Two staples of my footballing youth merged together in one name.

4 Likes

Oh shit he’s English haha. What a name.

If he never made it as a footballer he would’ve resented the fuck out of his parents lol.

His twin brother is called Romario. Their parents were obviously fans of Brazilian footballers :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry not been about, been a horrible horrible situation with a girl and I can’t focus on anything whatsoever, hope everyone is well, you’re all class, even you @AbouCuellar

Keep your heads up and keep busy

1 Like

It seems Modric really wants to join Inter. What a signing it would be!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1025152237713207296

https://twitter.com/TheMilanBible/status/1025389074981552128

Fucking hell, Calcio truly picking Real Madrid apart like vultures :arteta:

None of this will happen though, surely

1 Like

Real need a massive overhaul so it’s normal their best players want to leave.

Eleven Sports have announced their price structure. £50 a year, not bad – though there’s no TV channel as of yet, just an online streaming service.

3 Likes