Serge Gnabry

Bale might end up the golf :goat: before this is all over tbh.

1 Like

As much as it sucks to see him ripping it up for those Bayern Cuntens, I feel like it was probably for the best in terms of his career. I’m not sure he would have had the mix of elite talent to learn from and the continuous pressure that being at Bayern brings.

He had a few years to learn from Robben and Ribery. If he stayed here, he’d have probably been teaching Iwobi by age 22 instead of focusing on improving and learning from quality, established players.

If he’d stayed here he’d have ended up with a transfer to the championship

Those shirts were legit. Too bad it had to worn by Squillachi and Chamakh.

3 Likes

Nike get a lot of stick but they did produce some decent kits for us :grin:

The goal he scored against Switzerland was brilliant.

2 Likes

Ahhh, Ron, you’ve started this thread up again.

Just when @Sol had sorted his hypertensive crisis out, too :pensive:

1 Like

Just don’t take it like we are missing out on him or whatsoever…

Since we have a thread and not wasting it.

He did scored a good goal, if you have time just watch the reply.

Start from 6:35 if just for that goal.

By the way, I have no fucking idea why Germany had to play this stupid 3-men high line defense. So fucking slow to counter and so much space exposed.

Read somewhere that the germans are no longer interested in their NT, due to recent results and boring style of play, the players change but Low’s gotta step down, the guy’s a dinosaur there, let someone else try something new.

1 Like

200% agree.
Jogi can’t motivate them anymore and they are just playing boring AND ineffective football.

With a front line of Gnabry, Werner, and Sane, and a midfield of Goretzka, Havertz, Brandt and Draxler, they should accomplish much more than right now. At least the football should be in a much faster pace. Kroos is WC, but he slow down the attack too much.

I don’t rate Tuchel but I think he will be a good replacement. A younger and energetic manager with new ideas and experience to deal with bigger names and ego. Klopp has a good future with Liverpool and he won’t give up all that for the NT at this point.

3 Likes

sorry cant take a guy seriously if he has bellerin as his top RB

FYI, they’re close friends so I reckon that had something to do with it. Also, I don’t think he has played with much better RBs at Bayern or with the national team. Kimmich is there in midfield so he’s taken.
Although, I believe he has played with Sagna. That’s who I would pick.
Oh well, it’s his list.

Considering he pushed Kimmich to the middle, pre injury Bellerin should be the best RB he’s played with, nothing controversial about that.

1 Like
1 Like

Look… how much space Gnabry had and what kind of damage he could do…

Only Jogi Low can fucking slow down Germany’s attack, allowing opponents to get back to defense and he had no where to go.

3 Likes

@Bavin I finally got you

2 Likes