Sead Kolašinac

Wow, I’m actually surprised we managed to flog him off for 11m. Decent work or maybe Leverkusen are just stupid.

We managed to break even and get some money as well. Yay

Kolasinac is definitely good enough for Bundesliga. It’s a mediocre league anyway, serving its purpose as Bayern’s conditioning routine throughout the season.

He was balling in his latter years there and was one of the best players in the league.
Thing is, the lad’s no defender. Whoever groomed him to be a left-back shouldn’t be trusted.
Might as well put that left foot in good use and play further forward.

Now please, stay away from this club.

Going to wait till the 48 hours is up tbh. Still in the players section.

1 Like

Hes a prime age Left back who was in the team of the season last time he was there.

11m seems absolute shit to me.

We got him for free and he’s on anywhere between 100k-140k a week. We’ve done remarkably well to shift him

3 Likes

Yep. I’m not convinced he’ll move.

2 Likes

£11m + add ons is daylight robbery for a guy on 120k a week and who has never performed for us.

Fucking get in.

This should get us enough money to get Aouar.

1 Like

It’s £9m, but it’s still a great deal for someone we got for free and is a constant underperformer.

But he has since been bang average for just over 3 years and is on huge wages for a Bundesliga club.

Quite surprised that the rumoured transfer fee turned out to be true. Good sell.

Özil’s best mate and bodyguard gone. Does that change his situation? Probably not.

Just because we got the left back of the season for free which was good business, doesnt mean selling him for anything slightly more than free is doing well.

We slapped a 25 mil asking price on him last summer. We are one injury to an injury prone player from player niles at left back and thus 1 injury to another injury prone player to cedric and niles being our starting fullbacks. Its a crime at this stage in my opinion to ask saka to be a bloody wingback as well

Our squad is getting weaker and we are recouping fuck all.

The club has done well because hardly any of us would have believed we could recoup that amount for him.

I’ll give credit where its due.

3 Likes

When we are broke I struggle seeing mhki sokratis and kola all going for 11m as doing well, honestly

The player wasn’t free. He had 100-140k wages, which in large part is due to the fact there was no fee. So getting another club to pay a fee and his wages in this environment when he hasn’t showed form for 2 seasons is good business. I thought we’d only get rid by loaning him or letting him go for free

As for the notion that Saka shouldn’t be playing at LWB - well if he doesn’t he gets precious little game time. Ashley Cole was a winger in the academy. Most of the best fullbacks ever were failed wingers.

1 Like

Maybe we can judge the deal on it’s own merit and come to the conclusion it’s a good deal for us. If you don’t agree that’s fine.

I thought he would either leave for free, or go out on loan until his contract expired and then leave for free.

To get £9m, in this climate, is a good deal.

8 Likes

Honestly, totally agree.

£20m for Emi, £9m for Kola etc.

It all adds and every little helps haha

If we’re able to flog Torreira and Mustafi for a bit as well, then that’s money that can still be very useful for us.

I know if I dont agree its fine, still voicing my opinion, 9 to 11 mil for a prime age left back in a market where ridiculously average left footed full backs are going or are priced for a fuck tonne more to a club that’s raked in over 100m so far.

Feel we couldve done better but whatever, hope we don’t get bummed for injuries as we have 1 left footed wing back at the club

I kind of feel we should have got 15m. Will take it though, massive under performer.