Sead Kolašinac

Yeah I completely agree. Think I’m just a bit bummed really when I feel we’ve dropped 2 big points today against a team who we should have had and have my heart set on wanting to see Tierney there asap.

2 Likes

This is guy is no good, well he’s probably good enough to be a backup LB but I think you could find someone on 50k per week that’s at his level.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/kickarseHD/status/1168483943236198401?s=19

Our #10 :wenger2: :giroud3:

Tierney can’t get fit soon enough, I’m sick of watching another fraud playing regularly.

1 Like

Haven’t seen Tierney play ever - is the hype justified ?

Yes

You’ll fucking love him Mo

1 Like

I liked his performance yesterday. Always busy going forward. He is like a bulldozer you cant stop.

Atleast he is getting into good positions, unlike Nacho who were totally invisible in the final third.

3 Likes

That happened right in front of me; I was so pissed the dude falls over his feet.

1 Like

You are kidding me right?

Unbelievable shit player; his delivery into the box is amateur level.

1 Like

Couldn’t watch the game, but can firmly confirm that he’s one the most basic players 'i’ve ever seen.

Awful. Cant wait for Tierney.

1 Like

My god he is a basic bitch!!!

1 Like

Watching Kozilnac be our no.1 creative outlet is giving me clinical depression.

3 Likes

It’s because Fraudmery doesn’t know how to play fast creative football

Well the plus is that’s it for him now. Tierney in from now on and that’s a positive straight away.

1 Like

Tierney got to be starting at Sheff Utd when the international break is over.

1 Like

That fucking header. Just wtf.

2 Likes

Possibly our worst player on the night. One or two good crosses in but his defending is all over the place sometimes and he’s constantly ball watching

1 Like

Don’t know how he’s still playing, such an inept footballer.

We never left the banter era

7 Likes