Sead Kolašinac

He is looking at them so casually and then turned into a beast. Love that. I wonder how any of us would react.

Granted we don’t know the details but not a good look on Ozil to drive away from limited footage.

To be fair I think his wife was in the car with him so he maybe would’ve reacted differently if it was just him and Kola

Yeah I have. It’s almost like out of a movie. Here it is

1 Like

:sweat_smile: long time no see Gladiator!

1 Like

A couple of spuds fans

It wasn’t dangerous

Welcome back brother. Are you planning on sticking around?

This guy is probably going to get a pass this season now

“He just scored 8 own goals”

“Yeah but he fought off a gang of knife wielding maniacs all

4 Likes

1 Like

… With his BARE hands. Can’t leave that out…
Put some “respek” on his name.

1 Like

GG likes the bad guys

2 Likes

Man’s gonna get more games as LM. Hopefully not with 3atb formation but with a LB to cover him.
Hopefully Tierney does well.

2 Likes

he would be terrible at LM he cant cross for shit. bench player with Nacho in the stands

You’re chatting nonsense lad. If Kola can do one thing it’s crossing.
It’s defending he’s shit at and progressively gets worse at it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

you would know about this :crazy_face:

1 Like

His wife’s gone back to Germany apparently. He’s so leaving, January at the latest. Özil too to the MLS, nice escape clause for him.

How can you carry on with a security detail outside your house and this level of media-fuelled intrusion? :eyes:

3 Likes

It’s a shit situation but they might as well get out of dodge, they’re in a lavish position where they have the money to make themselves safe but honestly why the fuck would you bother when you could literally move to anywhere in the world and put all this ugliness behind you.

It’s not right they should have to move because of some Gangland scrubs but I’m just looking at it from what I would want to do if I had their resources, honestly you’d be constantly looking over your shoulder and I doubt there families will ever feel safe again in London.

1 Like

Don Raul hiring goons to force Ozil out.

This guy goes the extra mile!

5 Likes

I just want to know what the hell has gone down.

If that is the case then a Bundesliga club will use that as leverage.

That’s fine. Selling him for a pound would represent profit.