Sead Kolašinac

Lellellwlwl u just answered ur own question homeboy. Wenger doesn’t spend money so why would he all of a sudden spend 70m? Derrpppppppp :joy::joy::clap::clap:

The funniest shit to me is ppl saying Wenger shoulda been sacked while we are sitting 11th in the table and went through a 9 hour long spell of not scoring a goal from open play. Like how more ignorant of ur favorite sport can u be :joy::joy::joy::joy::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

You crack me up fella, don’t ever change home you provide me with endless entertainment

4 Likes

9 hours > 9 years.

Imagine not winning for a whole year! Thankfully they have the big man now :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Hopefully means they will be keen to take him on a permanent deal at the end of the season.

2 Likes

Fucking hell what a way to start your debut and as captain nonetheless lol

3 Likes

Hope he does well there.

I’m prob in a huge minority here but I think there’s a good player in Sead if he’s in the right environment and setup.

3 Likes

I agree, I dont think Kola is a bad player either. Just like I dont think Mustafi is bad. They make lots of errors because our club is soul-less, no reason for them to fight or remain locked in mentally, too easy to check out because of the clown show.

2 Likes

Would take Kola at LB over Xhaka 10/10.
All this to save a couple of millions.

Fixed that for ya…

5 Likes

Your on a FIFY-spree :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah he should of been kept with Tierney’s injury history or at least attempted to replace him.

1 Like

Nah I don’t miss this guy, I’d rather Xhaka at LB, this bloke is fucking trash, stick to getting chased by Schalke ultras you shitter.

6 Likes

Amateur hour. Went from 3 choices st LB to 1 and we didn’t get a cover first.
Meanwhile, clubs we buy from make us sweat till they find a replacement.

Better than Xhaka at defending as a LB(not that it says much) and x100 better offensively.

Kolasinac fucking sucked. No thanks.

4 Likes

This guy literally got chased around by Schalke fans after getting them relegated.

We wouldnt be worried about him if the club either had better planning for LB or if Arteta had more balls to play one of our academy LBs in dead rubber games (that mean fuck all!)

He didn’t get them relegated tbf. Schalke were doomed long before Musti or Kola arrived.

Considering he literally fought off a guy holding a blade at his neck in London, this disappoints me.

God, it must be bad if people are wanting this no hats no trainers merchant back.

Terrible football player. Terrible memories. Fuck.

8 Likes