Sead Kolašinac

It used to be West Ham and Everton that took our dross away for big money but now Everton have got proper owners and manager it’s just West Ham that will take away our high earning, low performing players.

They never learn.
They’ve had, Wright, Suker, Ljungberg, Hartson, Nasri, Wilshere, Upson, Aliadiere, Jenkinson, Perez and Almunia.
All the players that have gone there have been high earners, old or injury prone, which pretty much describes Kolisinac.

We might as well get a skip outside the Emirates and fill it up with players we don’t want.
Then ring Gold, Sullivan and Brady to arrange for them to pick it up and post a cheque through the letter box.

Their owners are a joke.

1 Like

And Pires :+1:

Pires didn’t play for West Ham?

1 Like

And its gone. Guardian journalist

1 Like

Wants to fight for his spot

Google translate

Happy to chill with my buddy Ozil here in North London and collect my 100k a week

9 Likes

‘fight for the his spot’

1 Like

I hate to see the legend Orny like this, man.

Athletic Ornstein:

2 Likes

He said West Ham have interest.

Didn’t say he wanted to go lol

Keep Defending
The fraud has been ousted

Holy shit. Forgot about that guy. We paid 20m for him, then sold him for 4.4m. West Ham has hardly done us a big favor.

1 Like

I know right, but to fair Wenger did not want the player.

It’s a good job Arteta had talks with him to make it clear he’s behind Tierney otherwise no one would have known.

He said he wants to fight for his place and that’s the only way Kolisinac is going to get in the first team.
A punch up or high tackle on Tierney in training should do it.

True enough about the release clause and him rejecting us, but never heard/don’t remember that it was to do with contract length? Don’t think that’s what the reason he gave, but then again, maybe he wouldn’t even if it was. But is there anything supporting that, out of interest?

I distincdtly remember it being reported we were donly offering a 3 year contract on 120k a week where as they were offering 4-5 years for 100k. We also reportedly weren’t guaranteeing him as a starter. Could be untrued reports. Still a huge cock up that we weren’t able to sell that one and ended up paying 80m for Perez and Laca

you loved that guy, Cal

If I remember his one season with us (16/17) he played well when he got the chance.

Scored a hattrick in a CL game aswell

Lucas Perez has actually put up good stats in LL in the past 2 seasons. Maybe that’s a reflection of the league though

1 Like

We’re stuck with this bloke for another 2 years if we can’t move him ? Signed a 5 year deal when he joined ?

Come on Roma!!

They just lost Kolarov to Inter so they need another hard-as-nails Eastern European nutcase to replace him.

£10m and he’s yours! What a bargain!

3 Likes

I like Sead for his attitude and generally being a tough SOB. Unfortunately he just doesn’t fit Arsenal. Best of luck to him, also £10m is daytime robbery.

2 Likes