Sead Kolašinac

5man at the back is just boring as fuck

He has 0 regard about defending. Ever since Monreal was introduced in the side to cover his defensive part of the game he moved on completely. Emery is such a moron. Mourinho treatment needed for this lad.

1 Like

Not since 5 ATB became a thing here we haven’t. My point is no matter how bad we’ve been with 3 at the back there isn’t really anything to suggest (since the comparison became relevant) that we’ve been any better with a 4-3-3. If anything it’s the opposite.

Imagine being so bad that Kolasinac could defend against you.

1 Like
4 Likes

The top comments are hilarious !

Hope they are okay. Those robbers looked to have knives and stuff.

18 Likes

If you had to pick a current Arsenal player to be with you in that situation, it’d hands down be Sead.

4 Likes

So the guy with the knife was trying to get away from Kola who was bringing nothing but fists and terror.
Gangster :xhaka2:

4 Likes

Fair play 10/10 human.

1 Like

Terminate Tierney deal

8 Likes

…And give Kola the captaincy while building him a statue.

Still laughing at this. I mean imagine thinking you’re all hard, jacking a car and finding the Bosnian Hulk inside :sob:

2 Likes

At least now we can talk about the brute physical specimen of Saed coming to the fore for something meaningful.

1 Like

What an outrageously misleading headlining. Seo deserves all the glory :joy:

5 Likes

I love everytime something is posted about Kola as someone scrolls up and gives me another like on my post from a few weeks ago

Looks like Ozil drove off and left him there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Every man for himself, true captain material there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

could have been way worse considering the guys had knives, lucky really

Wait, so is this carjacking thing actually real?

Yes.