Sead Kolašinac

Apparently Schalke want him back. Hopefully he can fuck off as well and we cash in.
Board needs to do a fucking clearout. Get all those Mustafis, Xhakas and Seads out of this club. Never sign a player from them parts again.

6 Likes

Don’t despise him but he’s the reason we’re playing with 3atb. Needs to piss off and take that fucking system with him as well.

2 Likes

One of several options eh. Wording like that prevents any form of boner arising over the possibility of this happening.

2 Likes

You know there’s tablets you can take for that right? :sweat_smile:

:santi:

I actually feel like we should keep Kola and replace Monreal. At this rate we’re going to need to buy like 3 fullbacks this summer.

1 Like

Why? Only reason Kola works at LM/LWB is because Monreal is behind him covering for his lack of defensive contribution.
I don’t think Nacho’s on a crazy deal anyway, let him run his contract down and cash in on Kola. Bring in Jamal Lewis.

Hope they both GTFO

Luckily there is no news about Monreal gettin an extension.

1 Like

I kinda like Kola and thinks he gives it all out on the pitch. Monreal’s been a great servant to the club but I think he’s just getting a little too old to be reliable at full back and I don’t enjoy 3 cb’s at all so the less said about that the better.

If I had my way I’d bring in Tierney or someone on the left to replace Kola and push him back to 2nd choice and rotation and allow Monreal to go back to Spain. Obviously Alaba is the dream but that died with Cl.

Honestly 2 full backs and a CB and I’d be relatively content this summer.

I think the biggest reason we’re playing with 3atb is Kola. Emery has been relying a lot on him as a creative input.
If we reinforce our options down the wings then I hope we move him on and bring someone who can offer something defensively as well.

If we are looking for backup at RB/CB/LB we should absolutely consider Nacho Fernandez btw.

Haha that’s funny because I legit think the reason we’re playing it is your boy AMN lol. I feel if Hector had stayed fit we’d have seen 4 at the back a lot more frequently towards the end of last season but I will concede that Kola isn’t exactly an asset in defence this season.

It’s difficult to know why Emery fluctuated between the formations so much and I’m sure at times he himself didn’t realize why he was doing it. I do agree we just need to get back to backs and get 2 natural full backs who can play both sides of the game and get a couple of decent wingers while we’re at it.

I think we all agree that 3atb is disgusting, and just isn’t Arsenal. :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Sead news this. Thought he was off to Barca

4 Likes

I don’t really want him gone tbh, I quite like him as a squad player.

If push comes to shove and we have to sell him off to raise funds then fine.

1 Like

He’s one of the highest earners in the squad so paying a back up left back £100k a week can only have negative ramifications on the rest of the squad. Especially when you see there are starting players who earn less than that.

I agree though - he’s not high up on my list of players to sell though.

6 Likes

That’s a fair point, I agree with that

I didn’t chose the pun game, the pun game chose me

LOL man I completely missed that! I

1 Like