Scum

Just tried to view their website and they dont let you on with adblock enabled? Fucking weirdos lol

That’s the problem with Conte’s pragmatic approach. Your fans will only swallow it while you are winning.

6 Likes

Invincibility done :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The reality is you’re never going to get a manager to win you shit in 18 months from the position Spurs were in.

Levy should be ashamed of himself for begging Conte to join them for 18 months knowing full well the type of investment and time they’d need to be a real title contender.

He went for Conte to appear to look like a big club with ambition but the reality is it was a short term hire that won’t end in them being champions of England.

Conte probably already has one eye on the Juventus job knowing that’s waiting for him when this stint at Spurs is done.

I still back them to finish top 3/4 but you always feel they’re not too far off a serious internal implosion.

12 Likes

This is exactly what I was saying about their supporters before the game.
How can they seriously want to sack Conte after a poor performance and who has been challenging for the top places this season,

It’s not like they lost to a relegation team, they just lost to their biggest rivals who are top of the PL.
They’re not only deluded they are the most hypocritical in the PL.

1 Like

Still think they will be close to us all season. But Ive said it before and the commentators mentioned it numerous times during the game; they don’t seem to have the ability to impose themselves on the game like the really top teams do.

2 Likes

At this point I would be very surprised if he signs a new contract.

1 Like

:rofl:

8 Likes

can’t believe conte is getting stick from the scum fans when he is bigger than there club lol

3 Likes

It’s far from over but beating spurs easily, to stay top of the PL, is not a sentence we’ve heard very often in recent seasons.

So let’s hope this form for both clubs continues this season and if spurs just scrape a top four place it’s enough to see Conte leave for Juventus and Kane leave for Bayern Munich.

1 Like

Conte is a good manager theirs stats on emirates are awful…just the fans making noise after the most logical result

1 Like

They were absolutely pathetic today

4 Likes

Seeing Son get subbed off >>>>>>

His face annoys me when he is happy

17 Likes

I guarantee if Kane goes to Bayern that will be the season they win fuck all

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

I hope so but if Kane leaves spurs, I don’t care what he does.
Without him, spurs aren’t going to be challenging for anything. :grinning:

1 Like

So the same as with him then

19 Likes

I’d ask for a refund :ozil:

6 Likes

Close to a million on a scouting report, hyperbaric tank and a doctor?
He can get all of that within 80k