Scum

Yeah I wank a lot and I’m not a spurs fan

4 Likes

But the the difference between you and a spurs fan is that you’re not doing it while imagining Glenn Hoddle pole dancing. :grinning:

1 Like

Please don’t shame Cristos fetishes.

5 Likes

You don’t know that

6 Likes

3 2 1

Epic

Do tea gonna be a fun game dis

Leicester can’t defend set pieces. So poor.

And the Scum are letting them have the ball. Their all about the counter under Conte.

Didn’t even know they were playing.

Caaaaants

1 Like

Anyone can beat Leicester, means fuck all

2 Likes

These cunts have got a worryingly easy run all the way until the WC, only Liverpool on 6th November and us in 2 weeks look tough.

Hopefully playing twice a week and fucking up in Europe will knock them a bit.

1 Like

I really like the way Arsenal are playing but Spurs will give us big problems.

We should let them have more of the ball.

They are a clueless side when not counter attacking I think, and we should aim to exploit this

3 Likes

I agree completely but just can’t see it happening. We’ll aim to dominate the ball and they will relish the counter attacking opportunities.

Feel like we’re going to fall into the most obvious trap in the world.

Desperately hope we play with a more conservative defensive line. I’m already picturing that cunt Son wheeling away after scoring a shitty goal on the break.

The thing is, if we squeeze them like we have against everybody else this season then we will get serious joy. They have a mediocre but functional midfield / defence. They can be got at.

So much balances on the first goal. Going to be a cracking game either way. Can’t wait.

4 Likes

Like we did against United lol

2 Likes

Absolutely key.

Do you guys think we should play 3 at the back to limit the counter attacking threat?
I don’t see it happening as none of Saka/Martinelli will be dropped to make way for Tomi… but do you think it’s a good idea?

Yeah it’s annoying because we can all see it coming.

But I can see where Arteta would be coming from saying why deviate from this game plan that has us top and playing the best stuff for years.

I think we can be smart though, with letting them have a bit of the ball and pressing them into inevitable errors they make

1 Like