Scum

It was meant to be ready for next month

Oh damn, I had no idea. Well that all makes sense then haha

News has gone down well with fansā€¦

https://twitter.com/chumleythedog/status/1029078015001673730

:arteta:

6 Likes

does this potentially mean that their stadium is gonna cost even more than the reported Ā£800m? :henry2: :arteta:

1 Like

So Alli, Eriksen and Kane are good and gone :kos2:

1 Like

Did they actually increase tickets 40%?

And to top it off, Big Vinnie dropping some science son :poldi:

ā€œLess empty seats leads to a better TV product (money) but also better atmosphere, which in turn affects testosterone levels and territorial behaviour in players, therefore increasing home advantage. Thereā€™s financial value in every added league point too,ā€ Kompany said.

Is that actually true?!

This will end up costing more than Ā£1bn

Are you sure?
Space exploration missions are conducted at 1/4th the expenses.

The added expense for the stadium must be the cheese room they have

Itā€™s crazy that a club like Juventus spent ā‚¬155m on their stadium (which is admittedly smaller than Spurs new ground) but I canā€™t see how theyā€™re on the verge of spending over 6 times that amount.

I mean Atletico themselves spent only ā‚¬240m on their 67,000 seater stadium.

I just donā€™t understand where the inflated cost comes from.

1 Like

Someone on here said Atletico didnā€™t build a new stadium but renovated an old one. I suppose that is cheaper.

2 Likes

Ah, that makes perfect sense then.

St Totteringhamā€™s day is returning this season.

Very confident we will finish above these cunts

1 Like

They have a better goalkeeper, defence, midfield, striker and manager. Iā€™d say itā€™s unlikely.

3 Likes

Ad no replacements. It might cost them in the long run.

1 Like

Well their always banging on about aiming for the fucking moon.

Iā€™m surprised how many arsenal fans think we will come above Tottenham to be honest, they have comfortably finished above us the last 2 seasons and I donā€™t think our summer signings are anywhere near enough to overhaul that gap.

I agree.
They have still managed to keep all their best players, which is something we failed to do when we moved to the Emirates, and we havenā€™t really strengthened significantly in the transfer window, so it seems unlikely that with a new manager we are going to finish above them.

I donā€™t mind finishing fifth in the PL, as long as spurs are sixth.

Finishing behind them for yet another season is unacceptable but more than likely.

2 Likes

Where are you getting this info?