Scum

On one hand: I want him at the world cup.

On every other hand: :mustafi::mustafi::mustafi:

5 Likes

Looks like he has my ankle - nothing to keep it from going way too far over any moreā€¦ thankfully I have extended by career for years with a special brace, but I imagine it wouldnā€™t work so well for someone at that level - it definitely makes certain things harder and doesnā€™t allow your foot to flex down as much as you need to strike the ball properly.

1 Like

Itā€™s too late in the season for this to make too much of a difference to Spurs campaign unfortunately.

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ they are certainly good enough to hold onto top 4 I reckon and certainly there is zero chance of our catching them after today.

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping long term :pray:

1 Like

Wow damn, I hate Harry Kane as much as the next guy, but shit I just donā€™t like wishing injury upon anyone. Maybe minor to fuck up their season, but career ending would be a shame.

2 Likes

Iā€™m with you A4TT, wishing injury is a no no butā€¦ Iā€™m Panamanian soā€¦ sorry Craigie but I really donā€™t want Kane at the WC. :laughing:

2 Likes

Wishing a broken ankle on Kane is seriously smalltime and a bit pathetic tbh, weā€™re Arsenal and should be finding ways to surpass their level WITH him in the side

3 Likes

They can still finish 5th and go out in the F.A. Cup :ozil2:

Hurrikane has to go to Russia. :pray::crossed_fingers:

Going out in group stage :ozil2:

https://cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/wtw7x.mp4?token=1520845421-dgKpOiEFydQeXNDdR09TU%2FDHeMdH6%2BTk6oHcA9cG8NA%3D

:wenger:

1 Like

Iceland anyone? :giroud:

1 Like

I would like him to come back quickly so he can play for a move.

Being injured makes no difference to the fact that does are better than us

https://twitter.com/FourFourTweet/status/973642418154360834?s=19

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sorry @Persona, you are going home soon :mustafi:

1 Like

Fuckkk, didnā€™t think itā€™d be that bad! Hopefully heā€™s back just in time for the World Cupā€¦

Lovely. Not sure how this alters their team shape however, Son has hit some decent form recently, 7 goals in all comps in the last month. Liverpool a point behind and could well finish stronger with this mishap!

1 Like

Theyā€™ll miss him when they draw 0-0 as he usually is the difference. But they should still be firing without him. Son has been one of the players of the season. Hugely underrated.

:grimacing: :grimacing: