Scum

I can’t believe these cunts won so many games. Everytime I see them play they’re so mediocre.

2 Likes

Is this a bannable offence?

Mods?

:wink:

3 Likes

Both Arse and Scum made me money this weekend. What a time to be alive

giphy

1 Like

Good defence

This is not the Luca I know.

1 Like

It’s difficult to fight against their luck.

2 Likes

They won’t win the title, they’ll lose both games at Anfield and Etihad and finish a distant 3rd.

They better fucking lose soon. I’m sick of them being the third wheel in this title race haha

2 Likes

How could they possibly win this. They have to hope both City and Lolpool capitulate and basically be perfect here on out themselves. Not happening.

2 Likes

I agree but could you give it a % chance just to make it a real prediction please.

1 Like

Odds are a better sign. 5,000 to 1 Leicester odds.

getting sick of all these trophies the scum are winning tbh

1 Like

The numbers will tell u anything if u torture them enough 🖒

They’re pretending that they were never going to have a cheese room in the first place :thinking: This club.

2 Likes

Spurs fans are gonna be pretty cheesed off by this news. The owners are really milking the delay of the new stadium. Quite frankly, I just don’t give edam what they do anymore.

:arteta::cristo:

7 Likes

Very immature :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

What a fondue eh?

1 Like

If you’re spending that much cheddar on a new stadium you may as well have the amenities to make it worthwhile.

4 Likes

This will surely brie’d contempt among our redneck neighbours. I blame Levy the stinking bishop.

3 Likes