Scum

This is football. You laugh at your rivals. What don’t you understand?

1 Like

You don’t laugh when they’re 7 points above you, have less resources by a considerable way and will finish above you for a 3rd consecutive season.

I find that having a very strange sense of humour.

1 Like

Yeah we’re laughing at Spurs but the reality they’re in a much better position at present than we are and have been for the last 2.5 seasons.

Indeed, times are sad when our only pleasure is to gloat at rivals who are light years ahead of ourselves

1 Like

True.

Even in defeat, the bastards looked good.

1 Like

Fuck reality chaps and chapettes. I’ll laugh at them for today and the 4-2 and give zero shits if anyone joins in.

1 Like

There’s nothing “sad” about it, they’re our rivals and always have been, if you don’t buy into the rivalry because of where you live or any other reason then fair enough, but denigrating the rivalry doesn’t work.

It’s important that Tottenham don’t win the league irrespective of where Arsenal end up

6 Likes

Kane injured as well. Ankle looks fucked.

Can I laugh at this @Aussiegooner :wink:

1 Like

Dunno where Lucas Moura is at the moment, but Son being absent for 4-5 games plus a possible niggle for Kane should finally test their squad a bit more from an attacking sense, depth-wise.

They’ve had injuries this season but only really at the back

I’m not dismissing the rivalry at all, I’m saying it’s sad laughing at our biggest rivals when they have have far less resources, no home ground for 2 seasons, yet finished above us comfortably for 3 seasons.

How on earth is that belittling the rivalry ? Lol trying to play the foreigner card like I’m talking down the rivalry.

Well other people may be laughing, I just like it when they lose. Doing that and being aware of their superiority at present aren’t mutually exclusive are they :roll_eyes:

Have some perspective

6 Likes

didnt stop them from laughing at us for 20 years when we lost did it and weve been far superior to them up until recently.

3 Likes

Yep, I was thinking this the other day. I wondered if some of the people who laugh at stuff like “putting the pressure on” for Poch are the same people that were lauding Wenger for doing the same thing in a less competitive environment. I remember reading (and writing) on forums a lot of stuff like “but what other manager in the world could do the job he’s done and keep us so competitive without spending money???”.

I think both have done good jobs in very similar circumstances but I think some go a bit over the top in trying to knock him.

1 Like

And that was laughable, we were competing for titles and they were battling a way in midtable, celebrating when United pipped us to the post.

Oh those were the days…

He doesn’t help the spursy comments when he says shit like this. He just isn’t a winner is he?

3 Likes

Wow! Can’t even make fun of our arch rivals now! I am speechless, literally spechless. The less i say, the better.
Thanks god there is still @Maverick79, the only one still fighting for Arsenal.

3 Likes

Wenger used to say shit like that, too.

It isn’t Spursy at all. In fact it’s close to the truth. They looked very good whenever they attacked.

Don’t know why I’m defending Spurs tbh :man_facepalming:

I thought you were on our side bro. Don’t join the dark side please.

They are still our arch enemies FFS!

1 Like

Both can be true.

They are much better and their defence especially I am very envious of.

But every time Alli missed I loved it. Fuck Spurs, I’ll always laugh at them failing.

You best believe United fans laughed at Crystanbul and will laugh if Liverpool fuck it up this season.

3 Likes

Start playing better football rather than languishing in 6th place, then I’ll be the first to hang on shit on Spurs when we’re superior to them again.

1 Like