Scottish Fitba

I didn’t mean to abuse Scotland, but @JakeyBoy was making a mockery of me. I had to respond.

So you are responding to the mockery of an Englishman by abusing Scotland? :arteta:

5 Likes

Centuries of divide and conquer there

3 Likes

Well, i made a mistake. I apologize.

Thats what I like to see, much calmer.

1 Like

Fan runs out his seat. Jumps the barrier to boot the ball out the rangers players hand then square go him.

What Labour have done to by reversing the OBFA is a disgrace. James Kelly is a cunt.

Morons. By letting these animals loose again, the number of bad incidents has massively increased. Another way Scottish Labour fuck Scotland.

Can’t wait till they die.

Scottish clubs have the best sounding names, how’s my mob Inverness Caledonian thistle going these days ? Lower tier football I see.

Heart of Midlothian and Partick Thistle are great ones too!

1 Like

@Luca_from_Italy bet Serie A can’t get people to recover from near-death experiences.

SPFL confirmed best league in Europe

3 Likes

AHAHAHAHA! WTF!? :arteta:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I feel like that post would fit in well with the random club names thread :smiley: What an odd name for a club.

Speaking of Scottish clubs, I bet @Luca_from_Italy 's favourite Scottish team is Hamilton Academical :wenger2:

3 Likes

Disgusting shit! Fuck everything called fucking Hamilton!

Yeah, fuck Hamilton, what a crap hole.

Obviously I mean the worst town in the west of Scotland instead of the best F1 driver ever :ramsey:

This is a town in Scotland. How pathetic?

Beats a fucking tower falling over as an attraction tbh.

1 Like

Looks beautiful tbh

much better than a bent tower and some sinking city :arteta:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: