Scottish Fitba

Hahahahaha @JakeyBoy

1 Like

Ex Arsenal striker Jay Emmanuel Thomas just scored for Livingston against Celtic

2-2. Decent game

1 Like

Don’t know how much truth there is to this, but Rafa v Stevie G could be fun.

Well if that happens its only gonna piss the Celtic fans off more lol. Why did they not go for him in the summer of 2019 when he left Newcastle to replace Rodgers :joy:

If I remember that’s who my brother wanted back then

Celtic need to be relegated for them to sack Lennon I think :joy:

Shane Duffy the top trend on twitter he’s no doubt had a shocker again. Out of the games I’ve watched or seen highlights he has to be one of the worst defenders to ever play for Celtic haha

One for @Phoebica ?

1 Like
3 Likes

Not sure how he lasted this long. Couldn’t have if the fans had been attending games.

1 Like

But when you see the odds, Celtic fans might almost want him to stay!

Lamps v Stevie :money_mouth_face:

Should go for Steve Clarke.

1 Like

I think they should go for Clarke or Howe but Lampard v Gerrard might be worth watching.

Nice to see someone quit after doing a shit job rather than hang about and force the club into firing them, you don’t seem to get that much nowadays.

3 Likes

He’s been hanging on since October mate. He’s totally lost all his respect from Celtic fans for not going months earlier haha.

3 Likes

Ah, fair, lol

2 Likes

Just for some proof :joy:

3 Likes

I was happy to take your word for it haha

3 Likes

Would be great if Rafa got the job.

Would also like to see how Thierry would get on but I doubt that would be so successful.

1 Like

Lawwell has assured himself of a bigger bonus by not pulling the trigger and having to shell out compensation.

1 Like