Scottish Fitba

Probably not :joy: Just standard social media stuff isn’t it haha. If I was a Celtic fan I’d get that shit on a big fuck off canvas pronto :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sad news Jim Maclean passing away. Very good manager in a good strong period of Scottish football.
Won the League and made ten cup finals. Memorable win away in Barcelona reaching the UEFA cup final.
Was cheated and robbed blind against Roma in 84 of making the European cup final by some questioning refereeing that night.
Says it all really Dundee United in a European cup semi final.
Allegations and strong ones have been made on bribery on that game and likely are true.
Produced some good players over the years too. Hegarty, Malpass, Narey, and favourite of mine Paul Sturrock.
Produced honest teams from an honest man. Great memories Big Jim. RIP.

3 Likes

My memories of him is reading his weekly column in the sports pages of The Daily Record when I was in school haha.

Sad to hear it. RIP Jim

1 Like

I’m here to report that Scottish football is at it again.

This is such a sorry we got caught press release :joy:

1 Like

Old Firm tomorrow @Stroller :fire:

1 Like

Got my centenary shirt yesterday for it mate. Bring it on.

1 Like

Fancy Rangers to win again but hopefully Celtic do it they need it to keep their slim 10 in a row hopes alive

2 Likes

Yeah must win. Hope it’s a warzone. I just think the bhoys are due a performance.

1 Like

A very sad read and should never be forgotten.

RIP

1 Like

Brilliant half from Celtic there. Should have scored at least once. Alllan McGregor in top form. Will they regret not scoring in the first half I wonder. 0-0 HT

Glad these cunts got no fans too celebrate at least. Fuckers.

Narrator: They did.

Awful decision from Bitton to get sent off. That was Mustafi esque @Stroller :joy::joy: totally changed the game. 19 points behind abeit with 3 games in hand. 10 in a row is gone

2 Likes

Hope this ain’t the only thread you can post that in this year.

4 Likes

Has any club in Europe actually done it before?

Surely a team in East-Europe has done it.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m thinking someone like BATE Borisov haha

@Craigie’s boys going for it aswell I see

I did it on Football Manager once. That’s much harder than winning the Scottish league.

1 Like

When I seen you replying I wonder what you were gonna say. This didn’t disappoint :grin::+1:

1 Like