Scottish Fitba

I feel him getting the temp job in February 2019 when Rodgers left unexpectedly was fair enough as they needed someone asap who knew the club to get them over the line but he should have never gotten it on a perm basis.

1 Like

Yeah seems like more a stop gap signing than someone they should’ve considered long term. That being said Rodgers didn’t do too well in Europe either, right?

The last good Celtic performance I can remember was when they beat Barcelona in 2012 or 2013

Lazio away last year I’d say mate that was a superb win for a scottish team

2 Likes

Ah yeah I forgot about that!

Made all the better for successfully winding up Mussolini’s granddaughter :grin:

3 Likes

Good day today @Calum with the bhoys getting the final as well.:four_leaf_clover:

Seen that today.

My brother will be happy :+1: on course for a quadruple treble :joy:

1 Like

Hearts documentary 2nd episode good again @Calum.
Manager a dead ringer for James Blunt though.

Not seen it yet. Will catch up at one point. Can see what you mean by the manager :joy:

1 Like

Celtic 2 down at Hibs. Could be the final nail for Lennon today.

Has to be. League is gone if he stays.

No idea who will replace him tho.

Eddie Howe is the favourite

Lennon never should have been given the job back full time. They need to think short term, get the ten over the line (maybe bring back O’Neill?) and look who they want to bring in next summer.

1 Like

He wouldn’t survive Glasgow lol. Doesn’t seem to have the mentality. Looks a soft touch manager

Got it back to 2 2 but probably not enough. 8 points behind game in hand.

Has to be the end game here @Stroller

First time they have lost a domestic cup game since 2015/16

Yeah dead man walking now for sure.

1 Like

Fucking hell, honestly why would anyone even bother watching these shite Scottish Cup competitions? I’m not even trying to wind anyone up with that comment, but its a joke to have one side not lose a single domestic cup game in approaching five seasons. Practically zero competition.

At least tell me thats just the Scottish FA Cup and there isn’t also a Scottish League Cup.

1 Like

No that’s both Scottish Cup and Scottish League Cup haha.

That’s why they are going for their 4th consecutive domestic treble with the covid delayed 2019/20 Scottish Cup Final next month :joy:

Also you have to bear in mind Rangers there only real competition had to rebuild their whole squad/club from the bottom tier of Scottish football which is why they have had an unprecedented dominance over Scottish football lol

Actual question here…is it unprecedented? I know 10 in a row leagues hasn’t been done but were there 3/4/5 trebles in a row before?

Yeah before 2018 when Celtic achieved the double treble no club in Scotland had done back to back trebles never mind potentially 4! :joy::joy:

1 Like