Scottish Fitba

Spectacular :smile:

Henrik Larsson and Rebecca Long Bailey’s lovechild

3 Likes

@Calum what channel the old firm game on tomorrow mate.

Sky Sports Main Event and also Sky Sports Football mate.

Think I’ll be one of the only people on here watching the Old Firm over the Merseyside Derby :joy: Merseyside is an awful derby imo nothing like the old firm. This is the first game you’ll really feel the no fans. As the atmosphere makes it so much better

2 Likes

I haven’t watched an Old Firm game in probably 15 years. Might give it a go.

Thanks. Im on it. Forget this tier 3 rubbish.

1 Like

Liverpool v Everton was 5-2 last season. But I think that was the exception to the rule and you’re generally right. I remember the season before Sky Sports plugging the hell out of it and it finished 0-0 :smile:

Having said that, I will be watching it over the Old Firm. Liverpool might be low on confidence after the Villa defeat, and Everton are top of the league.

1 Like

Exactly! This one is juicy as hell. Another DCL and James masterclass incoming.

I’ve just noticed ‘football’ is in quotations - excellent

8 Likes

I came in here for the exact same reason. The disrespect :arteta:

To be fair, I’ll flick between the Merseyside / Old Firm derbies today. The hype for the latter has been huge it feels and its piqued my interest.

2 Likes

Guaranteed it was @leper lol

4 Likes

Celtic for the win :muscle:t4: Will watch the Merseyside derby as well, will be a good one. Though I think Liverpool will probably win.

Ironic @Phoebica liked this when she loves the fucking EFL lol.

Championship is the best league in the world

1 Like

2 0 Rangers been awful Celtic here @Calum.

1 Like

Yeah very poor. tbh Celtic have been poor all season. 10 in a row looking dodgy for the first time

Eduardo been in and out all season hasn’t helped. Rangers going to be motivated into belief if they win this.

1 Like

Big Bren would never have let number ten slip. Lennon is a hack.

Rangers always start well.

I heard the Celtic lineup was a bit dodgy as well.

Gerrard has built a decent team tbh and Celtic have got worse. Lennon has had his bounce. If Celtic want the 10 then Lennon needs to go I think. Unless Celtic dramatically improve Rangers stop it imo.