Scottish Fitba

Fucked it :rofl: video in link

Scottish can’t play football. That’s the reason why you see these things :kroenke:

1 Like

He’s not Scottish :rofl::rofl::rofl:

#researchbeforeyoupost

3 Likes

Sorry :xhaka:

Fighting at the FT whistle.

Midday kick off as well. I fear for women and innocents across Scotland tonight.

That was some second half tbf.

Scott Brown is the ultimate wind up merchant. :rofl::rofl: He had the whole rangers team on strings

1 Like

Yeah Scott Brown’s a right c*nt

I don’t think he is tbh. He’s just like Ramos unless it’s against your team you’ve got to love the shithousery :rofl:

1 Like

Seriously how many red cards has Morelos had this season? Every time I see Rangers are down to 10 men, it’s him who has been sent off! He must miss more games than he plays.

that was his 5th one lol

he should have more too

1 Like

A bit of background on the reason why there’s been an uptick in violent incidents in Scottish football matches recently

What preciously prohibited behaviour is allowed now that this OBFA has been repealed?

Drinking in the stadium during games, for one iirc

Much less enforcement of those singing sectarian songs.

The act had majority support within the public. Many football fans said they’d been unfairly treated compared to say, rugby fans, forgetting that rugby fans are well-behaved and don’t cause trouble for the most part.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

PSG could never!

2 Likes

Only because even teams like Amiens and Dijon must laugh at the state of pub teams like Dundee, St Mirren and Hamilton :eyes:

Oops.

4 Likes

St Mirren just won their Premier League playoff by winning on penalties 2-0

When do you ever win a penalty shootout 2-0? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like
4 Likes

Especially with Scottish Goal Keepers. :giroud: