Scottish Fitba

@Stroller

1 Like

Be a good fit football wise. It’s all that comes with it that makes me wonder how he would cope.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Be good to see Howe out of his comfort zone. His personality going to have a change now especially when the fans get back .
Celtic forums seem to be backing it as of now. Sevco first title to defend against a better Celtic challenge next season.

2 Likes
1 Like

First time since 2010 Celtic won’t win a trophy. New club in Glasgow having a big season for now.

I honestly think Celtic should have been uncatchable for a generation. In some ways getting the rivalry back is a good thing but it’s a shambles that hey let it happen.

3 Likes

Eddie Howe thing seems suspect now. Palace rumoured to be in the mix.
Think it’d be interesting seeing him in Scotland more so than Palace but it’s probably an easier move to London.

We all love a goalkeeper coming up at the end for a corner and having the assist for the goal don’t we?

2 Likes

We do when it’s at Ibrox for sure.

St. Johnstone going for the cup double in Scotland. Great little story for them this.

2 Likes

2 Likes

There’s a lot to like in this tweet for both @Stroller and @Electrifying

2 Likes

Lots of war memorials and bench memorials there, that those patriots ruined.

2 Likes

@Stroller

1 Like

Been dragging on a while this hasn’t it. Did you see the Green Brigade telling fans not too renew season tickets till this was sorted out.
Howe was an interesting choice but was never sure he would fit the scene.
I think Clarke gets it after the Euros.

Apparently he accepted it verbally then said no when he couldn’t get his full coaching staff to move to Glasgow and leave Bournemouth.

Seems a bit weird he’s turned down the job because he couldn’t get everyone to come. He couldn’t have wanted the job that much then :joy:

3 months it’s been going on. He’s probably holding out for the Palace job. Not sure what he’s got left in the premier League too offer.

1 Like

Hope its not sir steve he’s getting us to the World Cup next :eyes:

This might sound harsh but I think Celtic cheapened the job after bringing Lennon back on a permanent basis. He left Celtic to manage fucking Bolton followed by an underwhelming stint at Hibs and the reward for that is to basically walk back into the Celtic job.

Howe would have been interesting but I’m not sure where Celtic go from here. Big Sam for a season while they figure it out long term?

5 Likes