BOOZE

They saw you coming

Funny you mention that. A convenience store across the road from a small newspaer I worked at used to dump a bottle of vodka into the slush machine every christmas for the local retailers association get-together.

3 Likes

Sounds like my kind of get together! Xmas must be really nice round your ends Gin, with all the snow and stuff. Are family and that still able to travel in that kind of weather?

that title is even worse and tory as fuck

2 Likes

Yeah this title is cringe as fuck, actually so cringe I’m driving to Christmas lunch and won’t drink.

2 Likes

Would turn a good man sober aus

2 Likes

Working better than prohibition.

1 Like

Sure. Driving anywhere can be tricky, but as long as you’re properly prepared it’s okay. A few years ago we visited our daughter on the east coast (5 hr. flight from here) but couldn’t get back home because the airport was closed for a week due to major blizzards.

1 Like

I fucking hate agreeing with Aussie

4 Likes

Bet “Alcohol” looks like a brilliant thread title on reflection eh

2 Likes

I mean, whatever you call it I’m unlikely to approve. I stopped drinking completely this year and I’ve confirmed to myself that I think all alcohol is complete rat excrement :grinning:

3 Likes

What’s wrong with Drinky Poos??

I may call it that :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah ive done that this year
Going to have my first ever dry Christmas as well.

3 Likes

Drinking is bullshit, anyway. Brings very little good.

1 Like

My favourite is still Bevies :grin:

2 Likes

Sounds like the sort of thing the people in your dog walkers whatsapp group would call it :grin:

9 Likes

Absolutely 100% :joy:

Find it hard to agree with this seeing as both sexual encounters I’ve had came about as a result of getting pissed.

3 Likes

I’ve never heard Libations before lol is this an English word :joy:?

Yeah haha